1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Fantasy Footy 2020-2021

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketball, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member

Everyone reminder draft is tonight at 4PM CDT on the ESPN website, order will be selected by ESPN an hour before the draft. Se everyone there.

I already got a '94 bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon ready to go, with my '94 Fantasy Football Guide in MINT Condition, you guys don't stand a chance once again........

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Who is ranked #1 back then? Joe Montana?

3. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member

Can’t tell you, give away my pick.... give you a hint though, it rhymes with Larry Ganders....

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wow, fun draft. Thanks for allowing me in, good luck everyone and looking forward to football.

5. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Good luck everyone. Did not enjoy the #7 slot at all and feeling mixed about my team. QB is going to be a guessing game each week. At least I have strong LBs. :p

6. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Too bad, Ziggy, so close! There's always next year for your collection of sad Aggies, or, as I call them, Saggies.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

2pt win, lulz. I'm gonna do a RECOUNT. I can find 2 points in there no doubt.

BUT. MORE IMPORTANTLY.

I demand @SamCassell be ASSIGNED a LOSS. He has ILLEGAL players on his IR. AGAIN. Not the first time. He's ALWAYS trying to bend the rules. Please ban from league. @Rocketball @SmeggySmeg

ILLEGAL PLAYERS! CHEAT! IR-GATE

8. SamCassell

LOL is this what you resort to when you lose? Complaining because I put two guys who were injured and out for the week, on the IR? I guess that's easier than blaming yourself for bad drafting or lineup decisions. I mean, you drafted McLaurin in the 6th and sit him week one in favor of a rookie RB you drafted 2 rounds later? That's 7 points and a win right there... ;)

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Not one, but TWO HEALTHY players on IR. Cheating. No honor. Please ban. Mods, please: @Jeff

[​IMG]

10. SamCassell

Don't know what sort of fake news your "screenshot" is supposed to be, but Deebo was placed on IR Saturday and the Niners are hoping he can return week 4. Sanders did not travel with the Eagles and was ruled out on Saturday. Deebo has been injured since June and hasn't even been able to practice.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Sanders is NOT IR eligible. Being out Saturday (lulz) doesn't enable you IR privileges in this league. Please either drop him, move him to the active roster and drop someone else or accept banishment.

12. SamCassell

I mean, you are obviously trolling if you want me to think you have banishment powers in this league. Why are you avoiding my question about your choice to bench your healthy 6th round pick on week 1? Me being out of the league wouldn’t save you from your own bad choices...

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I made a bad choice, an honorable mistake, but I didn't CHEAT.

14. SamCassell

I think it's crazy that you would accuse me of cheating. I honestly think you don't realize that the box scores don't have injury designations next to the player names. That's the only reason I can think that you continue to pursue this. And fwiw, every player I beat you with was one I drafted.

I see you're still leaving McLaurin on your bench in favor of starting a 2nd TE you just picked up on waivers. Good luck with that.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Check the STANDINGS, fam. I got my RECOUNT! Turns out, you DID NOT win! Cheaters NEVER win. BALL DON'T LIEEEEEE.

0 wins for Sam. 0 losses for Zig. Some things never change.

NEXT!

16. SamCassell

Karma is really harsh, isn't it? I saw that you are now through 3 weeks, still winless. AND, you lost while having a *healthy* guy taking up an IR spot! You saw James White ruled out for personal reasons and decided to put him on the IR, and pick up someone else before the game (Tre'Quan Smith). After all your ranting about my having two injured players on mine!

Turns out it's true! Cheaters and hypocrites never win!

17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Had to stoop to your slimy ways to compete. Lulz

18. PhiSlammaJamma

Got sandblasted again.

Ziggy likes this.
  19. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Ha, I didnt realize the playoffs had started. I deserve a 1 point loss for not paying better attention. Thankfully I dont think I wouldve tweaked much. Good luck to the remaining teams. My money leagues start playoffs this week so hopefully my luck turns.

NewRoxFan likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

You are Underground Kingz?

Astrodome likes this.