1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2nd Dumbest organization in basketball

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Sep 27, 2020.

1. hakeemthagreat

At the expense of another embarrassing playoff exit

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hot dayum, Khris won them their only victory against Miami.

D-rock likes this.
  3. fattz

fattz Member

We know nothing about buyers remorse.

4. riko

riko Member

And to reaffirm my previous post , Kawhi Just got his coach fired. No way the clippers sack doc without his blessing

D-rock likes this.
  5. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Set aside from the current owner, the league seems to have a hand in how the Rockets can progress in the postseason. There's really not much that can be done.

Ramo$e likes this.
  6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

while I agree with op on politics ..unfortunately he is a rockets hater. we all have our things.

turns out the lakers are decent huh.. lol what a joke

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Just wanted to bump this to show how stupid some people on here are. I actually caved and changed it from dumbest the first time to 2nd dumbest when I should have kept the title

Space Ghost likes this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Seeing the writing on the wall and calling out the trajectory is not being a dumbass. Don’t mean to call you out since we agree mostly, but it seems people’s inability for to think beyond short moves is viewed as hating.

9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

A lot of new posters that can’t think critically on here or know what this bbs is all about. Not surprising though. Keep it up.

#49 LosPollosHermanos, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  10. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Imagine being shocked Morey and D’Antoni leaves.

this board is full of dummies.

Celebrating trading the second best PG ever and the entire future of picks for Chuckbrick.

THE following season the two smartest in the organization leave the same summer.

Complete brain drain. Tilman has killed the Rockets.

LosPollosHermanos and HP3 like this.
  11. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea lol, this whole ordeal has gotten me thinking, damn the chicken guy is so smart hahahaha. I needed the laugh.

daywalker02 likes this.
  12. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

Can we vote to start banning people who start threads like this? Like if 75% of people vote to ban OP, clutch makes it happen?

HP3 likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

HP3 likes this.
  14. HP3

HP3 Member

This is the only crazy chicken guy I like LOL. I would take his opinion seriously somewhat.

daywalker02 likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

16. HP3

HP3 Member

I really do laugh that somehow thinking Tillman was a bad onwer(an opinion a majority of this board had) was some break through hahahaha and that this dude STILL thinks this thread isnt worthless.

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

probably not because people like me have been posting here much longer than you and have been contributing to this site even longer.

the @HP3 guy just joined and makes super emotional personal posts, he’s just looking for notoriety by means of association. Another guy that can’t spend a dime on this site. Used to be more people thinking critically on here. Maybe some friends would help??

clutch can we go back to the rookie status for these new posters? It was a perfect system and kept the freeloaders like this dude from wasting bandwidth. Those of us that have been here a while don’t really even read their posts.

HP3 likes this.
  18. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

lakers turned out to be not half bad..
    and rockets have been a top team.

i was never a proponent of tilman but also never hated them to hate them. you have held a hate while they have been good. thats on you. here again lakers won it all and turns out rockets werent so bad after all. its ok i like you outside of rockets but you were wrong here..we have been damn good and you missed it too focused on being mad..

so all that p***y you are drowning in along with rockets being damn good simply wasnt enough. I get it pursuit of excellence. you are the man.. never settle.

short term ..long term ..yadda yadda and you will NOW get to see that morey was the glue that held this together.

you are about to see what real pain looks like. a new way of suffering have you ever talked to a kings hornets twolves fan?you think we "sucked" before well hold my beer sonny boy..

you wanted people to join you on the hate train.

while you cant diminish how decent ..to pretty damn good they have been including this year...you cant take away 3-1 against clips or being a hamstrimg away. in your mind that was never enough. and well having my own landrys experience diluted it was no surprise where we are heading...i was on the morey train...we are hosed now. as bill paxton would say "game over" ..this new ride is heading down the same path as the boarded up joes crab shack by my work.

it reminds me somewhere in there was some good crab balls and kale before it was "kale".. you missed it with all that tail..

and now the prediction?

[​IMG]

wizkid83 likes this.
  20. Le$$

Le$$ Member

[​IMG]