1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

African Immigrant : I'm not a victim - obsession with fake racism hurts us

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You realize you're the only one talking about Trump in this thread ... in a thread that has nothing to do with Trump. Dude, I mean this in the best way possible. Get some help.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Space Ghost doing his best not a Trump voter impersonation.

Andre0087 likes this.
  3. Space Ghost

Trump is the worst
    Trump is the antichrist
    Trump should be president
    Trump is evil
    I would say what the rest of you are thinking, but I dont want the secret service at my doorstep.

Now should I spam this in every thread that is not about Trump?

Satisfied? Good. Im glad I can appease you.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Are you satisfied that your country is being run by a lying, racist, malignant narcissist, criminal, piece of garbage human being or are you content to play the both sides do it card still? Asking for a friend.

deb4rockets and London'sBurning like this.
  5. Space Ghost

You're correct. Democrats are pure of heart and mean the best for everyone. Republicans are evil. Im so sorry I've been misunderstood.

Can I join your club now? pwetty please? What must I say to convince you?

P.S. Im going to vote for whoever has my best interest. Like everyone else in this country.

6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL at you. Waaaa waaa

CometsWin likes this.
  7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Rather than starting a "White Racist and Proud of It" thread, I'll just post the vid here:

deb4rockets likes this.
  8. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

They also did not tell you all the crimes that the Dems committed going back to the days when our government were formed into the two party systems.

Did they tell you all the slave owners were rich white Democrats? I challenge you to find me one Republican slave owner?

Did they also tell you that communists killed over a hundred millions people worldwide and all of their atrocities against humanity?

I report, you decide. Brainwashing or whitewashing?

9. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Do you know that they are Canadians? Give me some Americans, some homegrown examples.

10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well if your interest is turning America into a Dictatorship where justice and equality no longer exist, good luck with that. I have faith the majority of Americans feel differently.

P.S. Not all Democrats are radicals, and not all Republicans are evil. Truth is what people choose to believe, and brainwashing distorts the ability to see the truth.

CometsWin likes this.