1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump rolls out $500B plan for Black communities

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Sep 26, 2020.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

@waytookrzy079

Hey dude, remember when Antifa burned down Watts in the 60's? That durn Antifa!

[​IMG]

2. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

3. CometsWin

You just posted screen shots from CNN. Now it's not good enough for you?

hyp·o·crite
    /ˈhipəˌkrit/
    1. a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

4. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

I think the word you're looking for is "sarcastic".

You assumed my source was Fox News or OAN (?). So I posted a snippets from the left puppets claiming "peaceful" protests while buildings burn behind them ... for your benefit.

It's one of those "using your words against you" lol.

Corrosion likes this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

Pander.... pander.... pander......pander.

The funny thing is that a lot of black voters would consider a sincere Republican candidate..... but Trump isn't a sincere candidate.

6. CometsWin

Nah, it's definitely "hypocrite". Actually, the screen shot you posted says mostly peaceful protests which they in fact were as the study I linked which you didn't read states plainly. Maybe a definition of the word mostly is in your future? Your screen shot also said nothing about Antifa which makes you a "liar".

Putting "words" in quotes for no reason is yet another one of those "stupid" Trumpanzee things that needs to go away "forever".

#66 CometsWin, Sep 28, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

The fact that he named it the Platinum Plan irks me the most, its like those fake credit cards they send you in the mail.

Not gonna lie there have been soe heads turned buy this, if he was smart he would have done this in the spring and then harp on how democrats only promise things.

But I have to wonder how is this affecting his base, they can't like this straight pandering to minorities how does that fit with stop giving out handouts and the whole MAGA thing?

I think its a net negative and could depress his voter base seeing how desperate he is and realizing how he would throw them over to get reelected.

8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

He probably wanted to call it the HENNESSY PLAN. "Why not? OK, we'll call it the C300. Hunh? Why not?"

The Platinum Plan. Place that alongside the "new health care plan": "After we tear down the ACA, we'll give you something even better!"

CometsWin and jiggyfly like this.
  9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

At Lifetime Fitness, the Onyx plan was better than Platinum.

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Unless of course, you are one of those black business owners.
    I have seen multiple black people from affected cities on twitter heartbroken that their dreams have been shattered.
    People even taped "We support BLM" messages to their windows and were still not spared.

11. CometsWin

The question was Antifa specifically, not riots generally.

WRT to riots generally we've seen all sorts of people engaging in illegal behavior. Some were just pissed off people, some were straight criminals, some were white supremacists, and some were just knuckleheads trying to steal things. This is what happens during a riot and why the precipitating events matter. Riots are not new and they're not going away as long as the toxic stew of police brutality and political indifference continues.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Dude, do you have Rommel as your avatar?

[​IMG]

No wonder you're trumpeting Trump's trumped up trumpet.

13. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Not to mention the hard headed and foolish attitude of many towards police requests/direction during stops.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Dear Donald,
    [​IMG]

Rocket River

FranchiseBlade and jiggyfly like this.
  15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member