1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Trump Plan - Set Aside The Election Results

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Sep 23, 2020.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Yeah this was a thing a few weeks ago - IIRC it was explained as something to do with older voters getting purged and re-registered or something weird like that.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

It's common knowledge to anyone who has ever worked a day in politics that Democrats cheat through mail in ballots. Why do you think Republicans are fighting so hard against, and why do you think Democrats are fighting so hard for vote-by-mail? Democrats live in dense areas where it's easier to do ballot harvesting. Roll up to an apartment complex, fill out 100 ballots for people, roll out with the votes.

But you want proof? Here's 19 pages to gnaw on, big man.
    https://www.docdroid.net/8WvWsxj/19-page-voterfruad-pdf#page=4

generalthade_03 and Corrosion like this.
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

We still have all the Obama receipts.

NSFW -- Obama's Drug Use and Limo Ride

mdrowe00, B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Proof?........We don't have no proof. We don't need no steenkeeng proof! Vamonos, muchachos!

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

This would begin an armed conflict. The Military would have to take a side eventually.

Andre0087 and RayRay10 like this.
  6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've been saying for awhile that Trump will likely tell to his followers to respond violently. Even if he does I believe there will followers of his that do. That is a far different matter than what this thread is discussing.

My own belief is that if Trump attempts to use violence to stay in power, which I do think is possibility, the military will not back him. If it comes to it I believe that the DOJ and Secret Service will forcibly remove Trump from power. Trump supporters could cause a lot of damage and we could be dealing with domestic terrorism and incidences like Ruby Ridge and the Bundy Standoffs.

ROXTXIA and RayRay10 like this.
  7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Trump will not only use the courts to try to steal the election, he will incite his followers to violence to help him do it. He already is!

These are all part of the same objective, use unrest and chaos to help win in court, since he can't win votes

Please stop splitting hairs between Trump inciting and approving vigilante murders and threatening cities and states and trying to delegitimize the election and trying to steal it in the courts. These are all the same program

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Well, Trump already acted like Rittenhouse's lawyer ("defending himself blah the f*** blah"). Yeah, welcome to Trump's America, where a 17 year-old kid can buy an AR-15 (illegal), cross state lines with it (illegal), shoot people with it (really illegal) to the point where they are, you know, dead (insanely illegal, unless you love Trump).

RayRay10 and B-Bob like this.
  9. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank God for Federalism. If Trump tries to stay in power despite losing the election, or even worse interfering in the election to make it look like he won the night of, the United States as we know it will be dead. Our individual state governments will have to run the show in the short term because the federal government will be illegitimate.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Kayleigh tomorrow: He did not say that! He did not say get rid of the ballots! He did not mean that!

RayRay10 and snowconeman22 like this.
  11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

@Commodore -- I think this calls for your hotdogs and assault rifle cartoon! Yes, just skip the ballots! Trump uber alles.

mdrowe00, RayRay10, dobro1229 and 2 others like this.
  12. Newlin

Newlin Member

I guess I’m naive. But, I never thought we would get to this point where a president of the United States would be saying things like this.

I feel like I’m starting to understand how people in Russia or China must feel about their government. This is really frightening on many levels. It’s a feeling of helplessness. A feeling as if things are spiraling out of control. Never thought I would see anything like this.

IBTL, mdrowe00, superfob and 6 others like this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump will do anything to stay in power. Anything.

Lie cheat steal. He will declare the election a fraud and demand state legislatures in swing states - nearly all of them Republican - to give him the electors despite the popular votes of those states.

What happens in that situation? The country will not accept the results. Democracy will be over. And we will have our first American Dictator.

RayRay10, seemoreroyals and ROXTXIA like this.
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

As as moderate my AR-15 stays loaded...

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Who is surprised?

He's always praised strongmen, he's always wanted to be one. Loves how things are going in North Korea, loves Putin, loves dictators, that's what he wants to be.

Shame on the DNC right now, they should be running ads about this fascist takeover from now till then.

Biden can't just win and skate by, he has to have a convincing victory or **** will hit the fan.

RayRay10 and seemoreroyals like this.
  16. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Lol.. the hypocrisy and ignorance in this post is astounding. Put the whiskey down dude..

generalthade_03 likes this.
  17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

You use words like Hypocrisy and Ignorance and I just don't think you understand the context of what you are responding to. I think your Trumper brain is like "Must say you are .... ugh.... need a word.... uggghhh.... hypocrit"... without even thinking about the fact that the things that SamF is talking about... TRUMP HAS SAID HE IS GOING TO DO.

So am I ignorant for .... believing Trump? Are we not supposed to believe his own words?? I'm confused. Tell me as a hardcore Trumper cultist... what are we supposed to believe about Trump's own words???

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Know this at a critical period: While there is still a chance to thwart them, they are in part counting on this feeling of helplessness.

I hear you and I feel it too, but...

[​IMG]

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Troll.

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Liar.

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.