1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Joe 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Apr 25, 2019.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I guess I touched a nerve with the data I shared. The truth tends to do that.

Adios!

2. AB

AB Contributing Member

No..it is the first 30 secs of a 20 min clip.. where he was starting slow and maybe being respectful in mourning RBG..
    The video needs to be looked in entirety

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Our deaths per capita are worse than pretty much every European country except Spain and Belgium. We are similar in deaths to the UK. We are worse than Mexico.

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

The right's ironic argument against Joe

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with a lot of what you say here. I didn't support Biden but my candidate(s) withdrew before I could even vote on them. Could the process be better, maybe but there was a process that weeded out 24 other contenders for the Democratic nomination.

I've said I will vote for a toaster before I vote for Trump and I mean it. I can not like Joe Biden, think he's outdated, has some trouble with the truth and I even agree he's lost a step but compared to the corruption, divisiveness and out right degradation of the office we currently have the choice is clear.

I've never believed in the idea of political Messiah's and it's one thing I don't like about the Left is that they too frequently look for and pin their hopes on political messiahs. I was skeptical of Obama in the 2008 primaries because of that reason. Our politics are very flawed and likely never will be perfect. Most of the times the best decision is one that minimizes harm. To me Biden is clearly that decision.

Invisible Fan, Andre0087 and RayRay10 like this.
  7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

8. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

The media is completely hostile towards Trump, smearing him, attacking him, shouting at him, and generally trying to trap him at every turn. Yet they allow Biden to read someone else's answers to their questions off a teleprompter? This is just shocking behavior. The media is not doing its job to vet the candidates. They are singlehandedly carrying Biden's campaign. If they treated Biden like they treat Trump, Biden would get maybe 20% of votes, tops.

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

^^
    Unbelievable the bias that exists. Trump would NEVER get that luxury.

....and yet Biden STILL botched it! How is Biden the candidate?

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  10. adoo

adoo Member

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Lack of criticism?

did you miss them throwing dirt on his grave during the primary or talking about the Latino vote the past 2 weeks?

RayRay10 and seemoreroyals like this.
  12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

OMG Biden used notes on a television!!!! NOW im not voting for him and I’ll go grab a MAGA hat at the pop up store tomorrow.

FYI I just did a presentation with a company out of Singapore a bit ago.... and I used notes... some even on the screen I was sharing. Guess I should get fired for that one... damn.

If you think this is what voters care about you are in for a surprise in November. If all you got is that he uses notes to make sure he gets details right, then you really are searching and desperate.

Mummywrap, TWS1986, Reeko and 4 others like this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Big deal! At least he has the heart and empathy to care about the over 200,000 lives lost, unlike the current jerk who gives himself an A+ because it's ONLY 200,000.

Trump doesn't need notes because he just spurts out a bunch of lies. The truth doesn't matter to him. Its all about making himself look good and telling people a bunch of BS.

Reeko, seemoreroyals and RayRay10 like this.
  14. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Trump supporters like to talk about how people are “haters”, but seem to have difficulty actually understanding the extent to which people utterly despise Trump with every fiber of their/our being. Trump is human garbage. We all know it.

All this talk about how Biden is this, Biden is that. I would vote for a chair, tree stump, bag of Cheetos, bag of vomit over Trump.

All this talk about how passionate Trump supporters are and how Dem turnout will be low because there is no enthusiasm for Biden. What a load of crap. This is likely to be historic turnout for live and mail in voting. Yup, trump supporters will turn out and be met by Trump haters.

ROCKSS, RayRay10, Reeko and 4 others like this.
  15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Worse than Mexico? With all them criminals and drug dealers jumping over our fake wall?

RayRay10 and Two Sandwiches like this.
  16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Because he is STILL better than Trump.

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

That big investigation and report comrade johnson was racing out to hurt the Biden campaign with? LOL...

GOP senators' anti-Biden report repackages old claims
    Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley's interim report largely relies on previously known information.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/23/gop-senators-anti-biden-report-420362

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Nobody cares about this by now - Russia Ron Johnson thought he was going to get headlines by dropping his report but he's as dumb as he is corrupt.

GOP has moved on to full QAnon style crazy, a bunch of boring regular old lies doesn't cut it anymore, doesn't work against Biden, and certainly doesnt get much play in our frenetic environment. Read the room, bro.

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Trump and his family are swimming in investigations as we speak. It won't be long now until Biden takes over and that safety line thrown out by his GOP enablers is tossed aside. We'll see how long the Trumps can keep treading water after that.....LOL.

seemoreroyals, RayRay10 and TWS1986 like this.
  20. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian