1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Poll: Jack in the Box v Taco Bell v White Castle

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocketsjudoka, Sep 18, 2020.

?

Where do you go to satisfy your munchies?

1. Jack in the Box

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Taco Bell

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. White Castle

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. None. I prefer to eat actual food.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. None. I would never leave my house at 3:30AM.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. Roscoe Arbuckle

That picture was meant to look bad.

2. Roscoe Arbuckle

Not sure how old you are. I recall the 59/79/99 promo that also did 39 cent tacos on Sundays in the late 80s.

Nope. Found yours. (They are ridiculously priced now. Get a real one at Taco Cabana for a bit more)

My favorite part about the 59 cent tacos back then? You could get a TEN TACO BOX for only 5.90! What a bargain!

I do recall a friend of mine eating all ten tacos at once. We took a picture of his feat. You know, back in the day where an actual picture cost money to devel... never mind.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  3. TimDuncanDonaut

Inflation be damned; still a bargain. :D

4. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

Went there once when I was visiting Ohio. I was really looking forward to it cause Harold and Kumar duh. **** ****ing sucked! It wouldn’t have been enjoyable even if I was stoned out of my mind.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

They had 45 cent tacos for a while in the 90's as a promo, I think. They also had 49 cent tacos at night or on weekends or something in 1998 when I first got to the DFW area.

Nowadays, I'd rather go get some soft tacos/street tacos at a Mexican place for a buck or whatever. To me whatever salsa/seasoning they have is better than Taco Bell's.

6. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

You are not supposed to post gilf p*rn on clutchfans. Reported.

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Weren't those p*rn guys, too?