1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump would disagree. He would call them Patriots.

Two Sandwiches and RayRay10 like this.
  2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Both Trump and Biden are in Minnesota today. Their visits are a microcosm of their respective campaigns. Biden comes in with an RCP average lead of 10.2% and visits Duluth in an area that Clinton lost in 2016 and bordering a part of WI that Clinton also lost in 2016. Trump visits Bemidji in an area that he won overwhelming in 2016.

Nook, R0ckets03, JayGoogle and 3 others like this.
  3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

He thinks he's the best thing for everyone. Its all in his narcissistic mind. Reality defies him.

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

The Trump Cult is real.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Trump know all. Ask his cult.
    Trump doesn't lie. Ask his cult.
    Trump is the chosen one. Ask his cult.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

wow...these cult members are outta control

if I had a daughter, and some fat Trumper assaulted her like that, I’d slap him so hard he’d be a Biden supporter when he wakes up

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Surprised Haley is not just keeping her head down until 2022.

Thought she was smarter than that.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. edwardc

edwardc Member

10. astros123

astros123 Member

Trump will get his nominee through the Senate before the election. On election day he will have the lead (because of the in-person voting favors him) and he will declare victory. He will then ask his followers to use their second and first amendment rights and make sure there is no voter fraud happening. Then, the counting will be stopped and the case will be in the Supreme court and they will use the 2000 case as precedent LOL. Trump will win the election by default. This country will burn, unfortunately. No matter what side of the aisle you are this is a very sad day for America. I wonder what happens to the senatorial races if they stop the counting? Jesus what a cluster**** this will be.

May god be with every one folks we will need it. Im cashing out my brokerage account and will fly out of the country for a few months come end of October.

Nook likes this.
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

She's really not that smart, but she is that ambitious. I agree that she should keep her head down. Pushing all her chips in with trump is a terrible mistake and one she will regret, in my opinion.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The idiot should be arrested and charged with assault.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. astros123

astros123 Member

I bet amy barrett will be the next nominee for Trump. She's a young woman who Trump can tout to suburban moms that he's looking out for them. This will shift the attention away from Virus and Trump and he will use this as a catalyst in the election. Sickening but the country will get more divided but this is a plus for Trump. She also has 7 kids and if you go at her too hard then you will turn off a lot of those voters in that demographic as they will relate to her.

Lose-lose situation. Bad for the country as a whole.

#4313 astros123, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I just saw Biden's press conference on rbg dude looked tired as hell. SMH...

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Too bad she didn't have a gun, she could have shot him and been declared a hero by Trump

@ROXRAN faints

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Aren’t we all??

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Sounds more like a win-win from my perspective of political plot process and I know by the way do you liberals are very salty and hurt with Ruth dying and I said from the beginning this was so sad but I also hope that reality hit her as she died I didn’t say I wanted her to die in pain or agony or anything like that I simply wanted her to know the reality is that she will be replaced by truck there is absolutely nothing heartless about that nothing! A lot of liberals on here even chastised her for making the wrong strategic decision not to resign during the Obama years and a lot of this is simply ego - she enjoyed the celebrity status if you will of her being a activist judge and it ended up biting her in the end and I’m sorry she die I wish her family well I’m not going to call her names or whatever because she has a person but I am also seeing her death as an opportunity to have a judge that will save my country from you liberals and the ideology you guys want to impose

18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Justice Amy would be a fine tribute to RBG. Replace the first female on the court with another female.

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

His mental deterioration happened very fast. He likely uses stimulants during his big moments but during these unscheduled events his decline is obvious for all to see.

raining threes likes this.
  20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sandra Day O'Connor