1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

the Trump Virus / Flu

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Sep 18, 2020.

1. adoo

adoo Member

F**king dotard

An internal email from a senior HHS official shows the White House sent masks to nonprofits and state and federal agencies, instead.​

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Get the fukk off this forum you WinnieTheFlu bootlicking little pink. Your lingo is straight out of the ChiCom propaganda. I hope you will run across one of those Uighurs or Mongolians out on the streets one day, but knowing your kind, your lips will be shut tighter than your bunghole.

I was managed to get one little pink off this forum a few months ago, why don’t you muster up some courage in those little balls to wish DEATH to us like that little pink who got kicked off this forum?

You hide behind all of this feint outrage on Trump knowing you will have an audience of Trump haters in this forum, who are you trying to fool? We all know you’re here to regurgitate that sick, evil commie regime propaganda, the evil commie regime that puts 3 millions Uighurs in the gulags and gave the world this WuhanFlu .

Like I’ve said, get the fukk off this forum. We are Americans here and we love America, we have our differences but we’re still Americans, you on the hand are nothing but a ChiCom stooge.

ROXRAN likes this.
  3. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

China Flu

Everyone knows this.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

China Flu/Trump response. The worst possibly scenario. I mean it says something that it's now worse in the United States than it ever was in China. Where it came from is important, but not as important as what was done to combat and eliminate the problem.

RayRay10 and Jimmy Chase like this.
  5. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

We could've had Biden at the helm, then we'd be locked down for 2 years until a vaccine ran it's course through the FDA.... That would've sucked.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Or we would have locked down and have already reopened like much the rest of the world that locked down and followed the science.

And people would have known that when the flare ups happened, exactly how to react and nip it in the bud, so the economy can still bounce back. Again we've seen examples of how it is done properly in nations other than the United States under Trump's leadership.

You can't win this one. Sorry. The data is out there.

7. CCorn

CCorn Member

It would be fitting to name it after him.

win/win situation. He doesn’t care about the country and always wants to plaster his name everywhere .

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Dude.

Really?

Ziggy, RayRay10 and Two Sandwiches like this.
  9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Especially considering the only original words in the post was the title.

Guess calling it the Trump virus is more offensive than calling it King Flu.

RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  10. generalthade_03

Yes, really. We need to stop these ChiCom bastards spreading their bullshiet propaganda. You and I may have differences in our politics but we are still Americans and we care about our country. The ChiCom bastards on the other hand, will bring death to us if we let them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_China

B@ffled likes this.
  11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

So, calling it the Trump Virus (as opposed to the King Flu) is enough to convince you someone is a Chinese Communist that is trying to ruin our great country? It's enough for you to flip your lid on someone like that?

Last I checked in America, we loved freedom of speech. For instance, you may be curious to learn that one of the ACLU's first big breaks (50 years after it was founded) was defending the rights of Nazi supporters to March through Jewish towns. They did this because they know eroding free speech and any way is an assault on the constitution.

Look, I think that China and Russia are trying to influence the election again as well. I think they're doing it through social media and through these protests. They don't care who wins. They just want to divide us. Both by planting agents in BLM and antifa and alt right wing groups. And, as evidenced by your post, it's working.

#11 Two Sandwiches, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  12. adoo

adoo Member

as such, we deserve a competent POTUS, not a Putin's useful idiot

actually, anyone else as the POTUS , back in Feb/March 2020, would have invoked the Defense Production Act to produce PPEs---including masks---and
    used the USPS to mail them to all American household. that alone would have save more than 100K of American lives.

alas, the dotard has shown to be too afraid to invoke the DPA

13. generalthade_03

That poster is a known ChiCom mole. We have a lot of these little pink soldiers running around social media to do the dirty work for their dear leader WinnieTheFlu.

If anything, they failed to have an effect on me because I know these commie bastards so well going back to the 70s. I want us to unite as a country as a group of freedom loving people regardless of who is our president.

Can you imagine living under the totalitarian ChiCom regime? I shudder at the thought.

We are very fortunate that WinnieTheFlu tipped his hands way too early, if he has followed The Art of War strategy and be patient for the next 30 years( The 100 years Marathon), we would all be fukked.

#13 generalthade_03, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not for the dead.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, as if he's read the data. Guys like that just listen to their lying cult leader.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

So triggered. Lol. @adoo keep posting. I love seeing this guy get angry

17. generalthade_03

Are you an American?

18. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

6%

19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D