1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Westbrook made All NBA 3rd team, Harden 1st team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Sep 16, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

Definitely not, youre choosing to ignore it and acting like it was smooth sailing as westbrick was acquired and posts/threads aren't on record that have crucified cp3 and the select group of cf’s members that hated the trade from the start. Don’t turn your own cheek and accuse others of misrepresentation of what really has gone on all year

#41 YOLO, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  2. Nook

Nook Member

No way.

Chris Paul did very well next to Harden and Westbrook was getting 27 a night. Playing next to James is probably pretty easy. I would say there are fewer chances to score like Beverly had alluded to, but that doesn’t really hold water either.

HP3, LosPollosHermanos and D-rock like this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Kawhi or Joker should have been 1st team over Luka.

Winning matters.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Westbrook scored 27 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists, 1.6 steals and shot 47% from the field. He was a pumpkin in the playoffs, but he put up numbers and we all know the media loves him... they stole an MVP from Harden to give it to him and he has finished in the top 4 of the voting 4-5 times.

topfive, HP3 and D-rock like this.
  5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Gobert is not even best player on his own team.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

@YOLO - Can I join?

#TeamCP3some

topfive, HP3, YOLO and 1 other person like this.
  7. Juxtaposed Jolt

CP3 was the sole reason why OKC was competitive throughout the season. I think he deserved his 2nd team selection. Siakam kinda got exposed in the Boston series. Next year he'll be better. I think he was the one that was ranked too high. 3rd team at best for Siakam.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Tillman was the real reason. Ariza was the glue in the locker room and on the court. Since he had a ring a lot of the players respected him and he was the mediator. Sure he was asking for a lot to but this cheap owner shitbag probably wouldn’t have even given him less than thay

9. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Luka Doncic I think is MVP next year.

Nike Basketball Association needs more Nike Player Sponsor.

Media Narrative - Luka Doncic is carrying the Team without Porzingis. As a 7th Seed.

10. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

oh I’m not complaining about Lowry at all. He netted us Harden.

topfive likes this.
  11. Crybabyjames

Crybabyjames Member

YALL MISS CP3 yet ??? Lol that team wins a ship this year ! Unfortunately for rockets you guys are ran by one of the worse front offices in all sports

12. riko

riko Member

Looks like I got a lin fan angry. This how petty lin fans are they create multiple ids with anti harden names . It’s not good to be this jaded

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Worthless garbage useless Westbrook making All-NBA 3rd team...

14. Crybabyjames

Crybabyjames Member

Nope actually just like coming onto rockets page to see what you losers are crying about. No future no draft picks no coach . Lol need I say more