1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans trade DeAndre Hopkins to Arizona

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Mar 16, 2020.

1. raining threes

Mike Tomlin is the HC not the GM (Kevin Colbert) he has very little to do with player evaluations. This is Colberts job.

2. Agent94

Agent94 Member

We have some good tight ends on this team, Bob is just terrible at using them. Daniels was decent because Kubiak's scheme involved throwing to the tight end. I didn't like Kubiak as a head coach, but his system would be perfect for Watson.

3. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Well since you are making bad analogies, you are like an abused wife. You keep getting b**** slapped but still think he is a good man deep down. Every else knows he is an a-hole.

4. Agent94

Agent94 Member

What was the difference between what Hopkins was asking and what they gave to Cobb? Zero? Throw it to Hopkins one more time and you have Cobb's production.

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Where did I say O'Brien is a "good man?" I know he is an *******. There is just nothing I can do about it. So why worry about it?

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

This is one of the most hilarious trades in history

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

if u know that nothing u could do can change this franchise, like what's the point of being on this forum if your opinion or thought literally does not matter?

like y even bother responding to anyone?

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You think b****ing on a message board changes things? LOL. Someone has a delusional opinion of their posting on this board. You don't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter. The ONLY opinions that matter are Janice and Cal McNair.

You can post here and vent if it makes you feel better. However, what you post doesn't mean squat.

9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I will say this...as always, don't rush to judgement after 1 game. It may look bad now, but who knows how it looks at the end of the year, 2, 4 years down the line.

10. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Using your logic, this entire message board is useless.

We're all here to give our opinions. Whether we're expressing frustration or excitement.

11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

makes alot of sense. Penn St kid.

would immediately become the #1 and is sort of a Nuk LITE if you will. Target monster with a large catch radius. I like the idea.

12. Nimo

Nimo Member

Can anyone tell me how many WRs it will take to replace Hopkins?

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Thanks for your permission, LOL. I mean, isn't that the whole point of a message board? A place for fans to vent? I don't think anyone here thinks that any of their posts are going to change BOB's mind about anything he does or doesn't do. That would be really weird if anyone really thought that.

Bad idea, Brian. Watson doesn't need a security blanket, Brian.

Canadiandude and conquistador#11 like this.
  14. Major

Major Member

All of these same things apply you as the defender-of-BoB. You likely spend a LOT more time posting meaningless opinions than anyone else here.

The main difference is that your opinions always turn out to be wrong after we get more data. So at least everyone else is demonstrating a basic level of football knowledge. You just repeatedly demonstrate the opposite.

15. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

if you can figure out that formula you will have figured out the meaning of life.

[​IMG]

conquistador#11 likes this.
  16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Really? Clowney trade. Turns out it was better for the Texans. Tunsil trade, turns out 2 - 1st rounders for a starter under rookie contract was the going rate (Adams, Ramsey)...while not getting an extension done. I could go on...but you get the point.

My posting on the board is for the helluva. It mean SQUAT in the grand scheme of things.

raining threes likes this.
  17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Not sure what's gonna change. david Johnson is washed, Hopkins is still a superstar

TEXNIFICENT and YOLO like this.
  18. Nimo

Nimo Member

He's talking about y'all

conquistador#11 likes this.
  19. conquistador#11

what did it say? it's unavailable

20. Nimo

Nimo Member

Aww man. Should have screenshot it. It was from Hop and it said something like "i see everytime I tweet, my bitter ex-GF thinks it is about her"

Verbal Christ likes this.