1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pathetic!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Lost for words. This team and organization is pathetic. Hopefully they get rid of everyone and start over. Fat Morey haven't done crap in the last 20 years.

mastan, ak99999 and dischead like this.
  2. astros123

astros123 Member

start over with what? We have no cap room, no draft picks, no assets to trade other then Harden which our owner will never do because he wants to sell the team before that would happen.

3. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

I guess we're fcked then.

4. astros123

astros123 Member

Turn to dark liquor my friend it helps

Jontro likes this.
  5. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Morey thinks it’s a priority to sign MDA. That’s not Tillman talking there, it’s Morey. Ridiculous! Stupid small ball philosophy is all about Morey, not Tillman. This brand of basketball will never win a championship. Again, that’s not about Tillman, that’s MDA and Morey. No future draft picks means they need to make some trades, regardless. You can’t play this type of iso basketball without size. Just doesn’t work defensively our offensively. Again, Morey and MDA.

6. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

hopefully this is politicking to get leverage to sign a new coach

7. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Run it back!...

Jontro likes this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

mike should not be resigned

ak99999 likes this.
  9. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Can't always run 2 the bottle when there a problem, sports ain't paying me ****.

10. bj3175

bj3175 Member

To really reset the dial its time for new leadership. Its ok to lose when YOU PLAY HARD AND COMPETE. But the Rockets are poisoned by stubbornness and arrogance. Because they have chosen to go down this path they have to reap the consequences. I am a clippers fan for the moment and I cant wait to see Pat Bev kick the Lakers up and down the court.

11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

#RanItBack, Electric Boogaloo! ;)