1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 9/10/2020 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

I think this team with healthy cp3 would beat the Lakers. Sadly he’d be injured by now

Ramo$e and JayGoogle like this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

true that... he s actually a great playoffs performer...

3. Aware

Aware Member

no, but you know the poem dont go gently into that good night? well we always go out quietly. just once i would like us to go out with a bang

4. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

He’s averaging 32 points on like 45% shooting in this series. Wtf are you talking about? Once again the org has failed him.

Nook likes this.
  5. icewill36

icewill36 Member

The doubles are easy when hes off the floor. Did we cut into the lead with WB off? Nope. They are still all over him

6. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Also, get Harden in the game now.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think Russ can be traded, just not for anything of real value to a team that wants to contend. Basically, teams wanting to dump a bad contract or two which is fine for a rebuilding team.

So that does put Harden into play the same way it put Russ into play when OKC traded PG13, they could do nothing with him at that point.

We trade Russ for bad contracts, no reason for Harden to stay here, we have no way of getting another star, so Harden becomes open to trading and the hope is that some team...the Knicks or something, would trade their high value pick for him.

Lots of teams that need another star might bite.

Minnesota has the #1 pick. Harden would go there and make them a contender immediately.

mtbrays likes this.
  8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Harden's reputation is cooked..

9. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

And here come the cry babies.

Trade Harden..... cry, cry and cry! Harden is a choker.... cry, cry and cry! Harden is the reason we lose every game.... cry, cry and cry!

By the way, Harden is 26th on the all-time scoring list in the playoffs. But yeah, let's put this on Harden.

I don't give a crap we've lost to the Lakers. I expected it. Our team is too small. We can't guard the paint all that well. Our supporting cast and bench are awful. We don't have a good GM or coach. Our team is far too inconsistent. And I'm glad our season is about to officially come to an end so I can stop you drama queens cry every single second about how it's all Harden's fault. I hope we do trade him so we can stop seeing these boring ass threads.

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

LeBron ever has a foul called against him?

Rocket River

Tfor3 likes this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i really dont know i just assumed thats how its done lol

12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Fighting with all your heart and might.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  13. Mr. Space City

i don't but, it would be a lil better.

14. icewill36

icewill36 Member

That isnt true and i dont think losing a close game will make you feel any better.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Which team is playing without a starter?

Rocket River

16. DJboutit

DJboutit Member

Lose tonight series is pretty over we will not win 3 in a row and Harden WB and PJ will not be in beats mode for 3 games

MIAGI99 likes this.
  17. csc177

csc177 Member

Time to clean house after this season. Tired of this team (Morey can go too).

harden, while a rich man, will never sniff a ring.

MIAGI99 likes this.
  18. HoustonWest

HoustonWest Member

As tough as Tucker is, I would hope Morey (or whomever is the GM) wouldn't give him a big contract. He would deserve it, but this team needs to get younger.

Gordon's as good as gone, and may as well try and unload Westbrook at this point. No point in "running it back" when everyone knows this team has dipped since 2018.

The fact that the team is already so old should be of major concern. I'm not sure if there's any way for them to get significantly better next year, major roster moves or not. They need to be thinking about how can they avoid being above-average ~6 seeds when teams like Dallas, Denver, etc are only getting better.

19. bro2044

bro2044 Member

It'd be nice if 5min of basketball could go our way. Just like 5min...but nothing we do matters.

Ramo$e likes this.
  20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

6 pt reversal

some weird foul call

Rocket River

bro2044 likes this.