1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking news: Z-dog believes that the series was so close.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by iNoseBleedRed, Sep 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Spoiler: he also expresses his disdain at the fact that this happens every year.

It is anticipated that there will be further updates in the upcoming days.

We apologize for the substandard film quality. Our crew is doing everything it can to correct the angle and provide our viewers with 1080 HD quality.

Stay tuned.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

heartbreaking

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

Z-Dog needs a tutorial on hygiene and bathing. Perhaps a calendar on the wall or an app on his phone that reminds him to brush his teeth and wash his butt.

davidio840, CK Johnson and RayRay10 like this.
  4. Mr. Space City

don't worry z-dog, the rockets will be there next year to knock the jazz out again.

5. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

I bet his room smells like pistachios and cat piss.

6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CK Johnson likes this.
  7. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

/thread

CK Johnson likes this.
  8. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

I know some people like to take shots a Zdog, but I watch a lot of his videos and am a legit fan now. Say what you want, the guy lives for his team, just like us.

He clearly is a bit different than us, but he does his best everyday to be HIMSELF. The guy takes many things you or I would be embarrassed to do and owns it. People tell him he can't rap, Zdog drops tracks. Women tell him no to dates, he asks out 20 more. Respect.

The man certainly has his flaws, but we all do. The difference is we hide our flaws, while Zdog isn't afraid to be Zdog. If Zdog had a degree and a 6 figure job then maybe I would hold him more accountable for some of the questionable things he does. He's just a Jazz super fan living at home with his parents with some sort of disability, no need to add insult to injury by taking shots guys.

I'd much rather follow Zdog on Insta and see him live his life real, then all these influencers who are every bit as insecure, but instead project shallow and endorsed BS. Skirt Skirt.......Meooow.

Hakeemtheking and RustyHarden like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Zdog crying because his team can’t make it to the 2nd round, and if they do, they’re not competitive

meanwhile, we got Rockets fans wanting to trade Harden because he makes WCF and 2nd round appearances, but has yet to reach the finals and win it all

withmustard likes this.
  10. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

knicks fans make the same comment about zdog being unappreciative

11. TimDuncanDonaut