1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WHAT TREE DID YOU FALL FROM?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by giddyup, Apr 7, 2004.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Same here.

2. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Ash Tree (the Amition) -- extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be very egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart, demands attention, needs love and much emotional support. :cool:

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) -- no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

How can you be shy but self confident?

4. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

Dung Tree (the Whipping Boy) – rather portly, you probably drive an old Pontiac. People often mistake your moustache for a geriatric muff. No one likes you. A frequent masturbator, you refuse to bathe. You are attracted to ladies with a spastic hoarse cough. Little children fear you because of your putrid flatulence and inhuman hooves. Your lucky number is R. On your 35th birthday you will stop eating your boogers and start eating your scabs.

Man mine was dead on!

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Fig Tree (the Sensibility) -- very strong minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, a social butterfly, great sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, has artistic talent and great intelligence.

Not too far off, except for the pedophile and beastiality accusations.

6. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Can I get that on MasterCard?!

;)

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Doesn't fit for me or my wife.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Strange, i checked it for the birthday of an old girlfriend. If you change every description to its polar opposite, it's dead on.

Chestnut Tree (Dishonesty) -- of usual stature, unimpressive,
    no sense of justice, boorish, a planner of indecency, born diplomat, can be accessed for intercourse easily, especially not sensitive of others' feelings, not even close to a hard worker, wouldn't know how to act superior, everyone understands you are a trailer park slut, doesn't know her family, not loyal in love, physically weak.

Scary :eek:

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Rowan Tree (the Sensitivity) -- full of charm, cheerful, gifted
    without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

I forgive. But otherwise dead on.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Dude, you remember the birthdays of your girlfriends -- uh, I mean of your ex-girlfriends? Good man.

I am the pine tree, the peacemaker. Bleh. True though, especially away from this BBS.

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Sounds like a Subliminal Hint... B-Bob was PineTree the poster!

:)

12. B-Bob

:D :D Drats! But didn't that guy have a number in his moniker? Or was that a new manifestation of him? That guy was horrible. Much worse than me. :D

13. Isabel

Isabel Member

<b>Exactly.</b> This pretty much describes astrology. (Not to mention that everyone knows someone born around the same time, and does that person have the same personality or same luck as you?) Some of it fits, some of it doesn't, but most of it is worded so everyone can see themselves in it.

(and speaking of <b>PineTree the poster</b>, didn't he have a bunch of other names? B-Bob not necessarily among them. :) )

14. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I'm an Elm, and my shape is only pleasant if you are fond of round.

15. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i was the Ash tree and it pretty much described me not at all (well except for being unbelievably good-looking).

the "shy but self-confident" line reminds me of Frasier reading the opening of A Tale of Two Cities to the guys at Cheers.

it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

well, which was it?

it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness.

boy, this guy really likes to cover himself.

16. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Name's Ash Tree, housewares.

17. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Mine (and Clutch's and pippendagimp's since we all have the same birthday):

Hazelnut Tree (the Extraordinary) -- charming, sense of humor, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He was one of many dead end fans.

19. B-Bob

Well, I haven't typed anything too awfully random today, so here goes.

I walked by a baptist church here in San Francisco once a number of years ago. It was during the "gay pride" weekend, and a preacher was out in a loud orange suit (the irony) speaking to a crowd via a megaphone.

"I'm sick of hearing about people being this and that orientated. I'll tell you. I'll tell you about me. I am P**SY OR-EE-EN-TA-TED. That's right!"

It was absolutely awesome. I almost abandoned my support of gay rights on the spot, but my liberal sensibilities won out.

20. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

Hazelnut...It was accurate for the most part.

One thing I wondered though was how come a few of those days birthday get a tree all to themselves, huh?