1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have a strong premonition: EG will usher in a violent gush in G7

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 疯狂伊文戴德蒙, Sep 1, 2020.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i think he become a worse 3pt shooter than corey brewer lol
    James Harden just doesnt have any luck

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

I have no doubt Eric Gordon will usher in a violent gush.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

He's only .2% better because of the prayer he made at the end of the first half. I know OKC isn't going to gameplan to leave him open, since he is a guy who can suddenly get it going, but he's been the worst shooter on either team. If he gets it going, we become elite. If he doesn't, our only hope is that Russ or several others step up big. I'm a Gordan fan, but good grief, he's literally not even setting his feet correctly right now.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Handles

Handles Member

Gordon has been god awful from three. He needs to drive to the bucket without complaining about no calls (lol won’t happen).

If he wants to shoot that’s fine, but those instant jack shots from deep with 22 seconds on the shot clock absolutely have to stop. He’s not even always open for those. Terrible shots.

5. jowman

jowman Member

Rockets have been accumulating luck for years. Cp3 injury, missing 27 threes, the laws of nature will reverse itself and rockets will run through the playoffs unbeaten shooting a scorching 69% from three the rest of the way

snowconeman22 and hakeem94 like this.
  6. fryjol7

fryjol7 Member

I agree, we are at the point where irrational optimisms is our only option. Unleash the Gordon tomorrow!

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THANK YOU .. SOUNDS GREAT

8. pass_to_Hakeem

EV is trash and hopefully gets traded after this season.