1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

What Are Your Most Hated Teams?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by jim1961, Aug 13, 2020.

?

Most Hated teams (can pick 2)

Poll closed Mar 13, 2021.
  1. A's

2.0%
  2. Cardinals

2.0%
  3. Dodgers

62.0%
  4. Indians

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rangers

22.0%
  6. Red Sox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Yankees

94.0%
  8. Other

6.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. msn

msn Member

LOL it counts!

raining threes likes this.
  2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Rangers are such classless douches

then threw behind manny

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. jim1961

jim1961 Member

The Indians because of Clevinger and formerly Bauer. I included the Cardinals because of the computer scandal. The only other NL team I included was the Dodgers for obvious reasons, but left off the rest underestimating how long some peoples hate might last given we haven't been a NL team ourselves for a while now.

In hindsight, I still wouldnt have included the teams you mention because I only wanted peoples top 2 hated teams, and with the Rangers, NYY and the Dodgers on the list, I couldnt imagine many picking those teams. The poll bears that out given only 3 votes for "other".

#44 jim1961, Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    Htown Stros likes this.
  5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The Indians situation with clevinger is amusing. What a douche

jim1961 likes this.
  6. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

I think the Cubs will always be hated by Astros fans.

7. jim1961

jim1961 Member

I know some folks still have their NL hate list, but top 2?

8. Buck Turgidson

**** The Cubs

...and the Yankees and Red Sox and Dodgers

The Rangers, that goes without saying, but I'm gonna say it anyway. **** those guys.

Can't hate anybody else in the ALWest...love the A's, they're a worthy ****ing adversary. If the others ever get good I guess I could find some hate eventually.

whiskeyred likes this.
  9. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

Agreed, can’t hate the A’s - my uncle prior to him getting married (this was late 90’s early 2000s) was taking my cousin and I to every ballpark we could for a few summers. Easily the best time was the Bay Area where we saw Bonds hit #47 of the 73 year and even grimey ol’ Oakland was a blast. Loved the bash brothers when I was young - always gritty, great color combo - right now annoying for sure but just can’t hate. Moneyball is a great movie as well.

Cardinals, Braves, Yankees, Dodgers, Rangers (liked the Nolan times - I still have a weird Ruben Sierra hat at my parents house not sure why) always a special place in hell.

10. HTown2017Champs

Oakland is playing the Cardinals role in the AL West, IMO. Worthy rivals, but all respect, rather than hate.
    Goes without saying that the Rangers are the Cubs. Honestly don't hate Dallas the way most of y'all do (prob since I don't live in Houston anymore) but I dislike the way they call themselves "Texas" despite NOT being the only team in Texas. And their fans can't stop thinking about us.

Angels and Mariners are both like the Reds/Pirates (and to a lesser extent Brewers). Made us angry after some games, but ultimately, harmless in the standings.

11. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Fu<k whatever team that douche Bauer is on

msn likes this.