1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nope.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Fact checking some of the rumors about her prosecutor career:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08...la-harris-tulsi-gabbard-joe-biden-fact-check/

Democratic debate: Fact-checking the attacks on Kamala Harris’ criminal justice record
    Some criticism on mar1juana cases, inmates freed misses the mark

More at the link above

She definitely has a penchant for deciding something and then later changing her mind because political winds seem to force her to. She's also someone that hasn't exactly shown that she can lead effectively and it worry me, if she became president, that she would become overwhelmed by the role and be unable to get anything done...or make decisions that aren't in the best interest of America because she's trying too hard to gauge the political winds.

The best we could hope for is that she grows into the role over time, and that she'll learn something while being VP...or just hope that Biden makes it through the four years and we can try this all again.

jiggyfly likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Racist this, bigot that, must be tough for you to go through life like that. I kid you not, if we were to get into a real physical confrontation, I will let you hit me multiple times and you will not be able to make me bleed.

My colleagues have always marveled at the thickness of my skin because of my genetics make up, sort of like Sakuraba’s skin.

In case you don’t know who Sakuraba is and thought it was another Asian slur, and go off on me again. Kazushi Sakuraba is a former MMA fighter that was known for having some of the thickest skin amongst fighters.

Grow some thicker skin along with a pair already.

What race are you man? I’m asking because racial make up seems to be your dominant thoughts.

4. Fantasma Negro

Rate this one
    [​IMG]

5. dmoneybangbang

Sophies choice.... pedophilia vs incest pedophilia. 3 pictures greater than 1. I give myself B+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plus..... whatever these folks were up to.

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You ought to report him, in my opinion. If there is a line, he not only crossed it, he poured a truckload of mud on top while stepping over. He also reminded me of why I've had him on ignore for a long time. The fellow is absolutely a bigot.

DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  7. Fantasma Negro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. dmoneybangbang

At least Biden isn't into incest..... Bumper stick for 2020!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  10. Fantasma Negro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. dmoneybangbang

Still no incest!?!? I realize "Christians" have history with pedophilia.... but incest....?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. generalthade_03

You look just like mama is about to kick you out of her basement and you have to get a job.
    Don’t worry thickness, I’m a little busy now, but I’m about to give you the evidence you want and crack you wide open. Lol

13. Fantasma Negro

14. dmoneybangbang

15. dmoneybangbang

New Lincoln Project ad....

...pedophile, incest, and a moron!

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I was just defending myself.

I've never insulted anyone on this forum nor called them out of their name.

Dude called me a chode (a short fat dick) so I told him where he could shove it.

As for Harris - don't bother , I'm not coming around.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Fantasma Negro

18. dmoneybangbang

Your boy Trump wins.... still can't top incest!

19. generalthade_03

Oh look everyone, the old fart anti war hippie in Austin just woke up from his daily nap and graces us with his 2 cents. Report me for what? some made up bullshiet pretend slurs?

I once got a ChiCom who wished death upon Americans banned from this site. The lefties in here were piling on, but guess whom they were piling on? Not the ChiCom mind you , but yours truly.

Your hate for conservatives is truly disturbing, you’d rather side with an enemy of America like that ChiCom than go with one of your own Americans who happened to have different opinions than yours.

Besides, Clutch loves me. So far the presidential bets are up to $200 already and all the proceeds will go into the tip jars win or lose.

What have you done for Clutch lately aside from putting people on your lame ass ban list and your advising people to tattletale?

Go back to your nap old fart. I’m 60 but unlike you, I’ve found a fountain of youth and I have unlimited energy like Mr Trump.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The endless pics on this thread are soooo hawt n steamy!

We in gud hands fam.

RayRay10 likes this.