1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. dmoneybangbang

So who told Trump to say it'd be over by Easter? Who told Trump to make fun of masks?

What responsibility does the president have in your mind?

fchowd0311 and RayRay10 like this.
  2. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

We have such short attention spans, or some just don't have enough time to pay enough attention, and the media caters to it. They know that people are more likely to watch a short clip of yelling, fighting, and arguing then they are of a reasoned speech by someone. Hell, look at what goes viral in this country or what gets talked about constantly.

Hell, there's a whole industry of opinion-makers in our country that just spout whatever nonsense enters their head because it gets views which gets ad dollars. Listen to AM Radio, watch YouTube, watch 24/7 news, hell...Social Media as a whole. Tucker Carlson may go on FoxNews and spout the most racist, fear-mongering crap, but we don't know if he actually believes that (probably doesn't)...but he's the most watched news broadcast on cable TV now. Trump is the culmination of all of that...a guy that knew how to ride those waves and pull the right strings to get into the White House.

I'd love to say our country will be fixed once he leaves office, but it won't. Biden, with a Dem Senate, will have approximately 2 years to get crap done...if he makes too many missteps, the other side will slam him, fill the airwaves with grievances that will stick, and the Dems will lose one of the chambers in 2022 while things grind to a halt again.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

WinnieTheFlu just sent me an encrypted message telling me to tell you to get back to work to spread some more propaganda. Your family is in danger of organs harvesting if you keep goofing off on Clutchfans.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

We are witnessing the consequences of allowing any human regardless of mental health issues having a world wide bullhorn.

DVauthrin likes this.
  5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Show me one where I passed my self off as anything. Just one.

Now you're so antisemetic that you're making assumptions about my last name? Is your next post going to make fun of my nose? Going to tell me how cheap I am?

Dude, you're losing it big time. Might want to take a time out before you get banned.

jiggyfly, DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  6. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Who did she win those statewide elections against ? Republicans in a state that's heavily slanted against them ?

Meh , color me impressed.

Now look up what she's done on the death penalty and while you are at it .... listen to her cackle about getting high while locking people up for doing the same thing.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. generalthade_03

Yeah sure, you’re not a liberal. Keep telling everyone that while you post the complete opposite. Lol

8. dmoneybangbang

And this is worse than the Trump administration and their white collar criminal behavior?

RayRay10 and DVauthrin like this.
  9. dmoneybangbang

Top 3 Trump jokes......and go!

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. generalthade_03

When you play the stupid race baiting game, you’ll win the stupid prize. Trying to pass yourself off as a brother to attack others who have different opinions than you, that’s low down and dirty man, good thing I’m part Native and don’t take crap from anyone and most of all a lilly white shmuck like you.

Stay tuned, good things will come for those who wait, in your case it maybe bad though.

You’re the doofus that went the full race baiting crap first by calling me a racist, and now you’re being called out. When in doubt, run to the anti Semite card.

#1070 generalthade_03, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  11. generalthade_03

Don’t argue with this ChiCom bro. Our politics do not concern him. WinnieTheFlu had already warned him not goofing off otherwise his relatives may lose a few of their organs.

#1071 generalthade_03, Aug 14, 2020
  12. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Again, show me 1 post where I pretended, intimated, anything that I was black. You're the one posting racist Asian jokes. Not me. You're the one saying my last name must be Epstein since I'm Jewish. I didn't say anything about your heritage. Never have.

Until you can find even 1 post where I did what you said I've done, shut the entire f*** up.

13. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Well said, and I couldn’t agree more. Corporations in America cater to the lowest common denominator, and it’s sad. Everyone in America needs to do better, myself included. TV ratings, popularity, and money should not be the only things driving decisions in this country, but, unfortunately, that’s way too prevalent these days.

I also know that Biden and Harris won’t be able to fix all that ails America because every American needs to look at himself or herself in the mirror and make changes that put others above themselves and better the nation as a whole. Sacrifice is hard, and there is a large group of people in this country that are unwilling to do so unless it benefits them in a tangible way.

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  14. foh

foh Member

Sure, I'll color you impressed.
    Majority of states decriminalized mar1juana. What exactly is wrong with laughing about trying the drug in one's youth?

vlaurelio and RayRay10 like this.
  15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Admitting getting high when younger and enforcing the law as a Prosecutor and Attorney General is 2 different things. The law is the law.

vlaurelio and DVauthrin like this.
  16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

APFU... Hmmm... Diabetic foot pain and a bunion -- let's try some hydroxychloroquine and see if that takes care of it along with your breathing exercises and toe spacers.

jiggyfly, vlaurelio and RayRay10 like this.
  17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

what do you think about people joking about murder and getting away with it?

DVauthrin, foh and RayRay10 like this.
  18. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

You live in ****ing delusional America, no deluded America. I can't even..

Case in point: Covid, Trump denied the threat of Covid for 3 months on FAUX when respected sources were sounding the alarm on CNN. Who was lying?

#1078 Dubious, Aug 14, 2020
    DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  19. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

When you as a prosecutor do everything possible to withhold DNA evidence that would exonerate a man sitting on death row - Yes , that is worse than anything Donnie could have ever done.

When you fight that individual getting a new trial all the way to the SCOTUS when you know the evidence will prove your prosecution to have been wrong - Yeah mutha trucker , thats worse than Donnie.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you don't think an older person can be progressive?

What does that say for Bernie or Warren? This argument makes no sense.

Who are the "older candidates in the next election cycles?

Obama was by any definition a progressive who was 1st and foremost, pragmatic probably to a fault.

So nobody can pick up the mantle of Bernie and Warren is the bench that weak?

RayRay10 likes this.