1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Based on?

I love how women are always so "ambitious" or "an opportunist" but men are "taking charge" and "taking the initiative" when they behave the same way.

mikol13, Nook, DVauthrin and 3 others like this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Do you see me on here criticizing women for being ambitiou? I love how you always categorize people you agree and make huge generalizations about because you're lazy

Im talking about going after Biden on the race card for instance

3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

They don’t even invite him to speak at the convention, he has to raise cain to even get a slot. They did the same thing in the debates, the media in cahoots with the Dems ignoring the Asian man completely and would not let him speak.

I still remember in one of the debates, after they ignored him for the first 30 mins, then finally the moderators came to him and the first question for him was “ Mr Yang, what do you think about China?”. WTF?

Why would any Asians support and follow such a scumbag of a party like that?

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't vote for Trump

I dont support Trump

I can think independently and defend him on stupid ****. Get this correct. You have never seen me defend his character. Just because he is a jerk doesn't mean he's always wrong. It doesn't mean his challengers are perfect

Miss me with that dumb ****. This thread is Democrat vice president candidates

generalthade_03 likes this.
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Her first debate criticizing Biden on bussing was straight opportunist.

She's kind of fake. Sorry thats just my impression.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You said she's the most overtly pandering out of all the candidates in this election. That's the question I asked and you still said yes. I based my response to your answer.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

A) i didn't say **** about pandering.

B) You did bring up Trump

C) Trying to take down a contender in your party on race is selfish as it can come back to hunt Biden when they're harping on Charlottesville

There's your answer

Biden already has race problems before his recent gaffes

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Weird dynamic between these two. But you have to give Kamala credit for evolving and getting past her previous differences with Joe.

9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Any team is better than the losing team destroying America and negligently letting Americans die by passing the buck while making a buck.

You can say I have TDS, but I call it simply not wanting a psychopath as my President any longer.

RayRay10, Invisible Fan and DVauthrin like this.
  10. mick fry

mick fry Member

Her own father: “My dear departed grandmother … as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he said.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,”
    -Donald Harris-

generalthade_03 likes this.
  11. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

He’s already admitted in past threads that he posts this nonsense to troll. That said, if someone derives enjoyment out of trolling members of a forum in the method he does, he or she needs to grow up and find another means of happiness.

RayRay10, deb4rockets and fchowd0311 like this.
  12. PeppermintCandy

You ought to give the entire context to this story, though you probably intentionally didn't.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/20/kamala-harris-dad-says-her-pot-use-story-was-identity-politics/

That said, though it seems a bit harsh coming from a father, she was rightfully criticized for her comments, IMO.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

that's the worst you have on her?

RayRay10 and dmoneybangbang like this.
  14. mick fry

mick fry Member

Nah, where should I start? Oh how about her believing a rapist victims story and then joining forces with that rapist? That’s a good one huh?

15. dmoneybangbang

Your boy Trump grabs em by the cooter.... Cheated on multiple wives and pays off women. Come on bro..... You're not going to out sleaze Trump, he can't play the 2016 card anymore.

No doubt your side will try its hardest to just make people sick of the 2020 election, but too many people hate Trump.

DVauthrin, RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  16. vlaurelio

yeah that's a game changer I.D.I.O.T.

btw here's what Kamala said which you are crying about

His daughter, a first-term senator from California who launched her 2020 campaign last month, appeared on New York-based radio show “The Breakfast Club” earlier last week and was asked if she opposed the legalization of pot.

“That’s not true,” she told co-host Charlamagne Tha God. “And look, I joke about it – half joking – half my family is from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. mick fry

mick fry Member

people that were incarcerated for doing the same probably don’t think it’s very funny.
    Btw you lefties love to throw out insults don’t you?

18. vlaurelio

so people joking about crimes they call for prosecution should never be elected to office right? or at the very least those people who still vote for them have questionable principles right?

19. mick fry

mick fry Member

What a load of ****.

20. vlaurelio

link any instances where Kamala silenced or attempted to silence or threatened legal / financial consequences on someone from speaking out on sexual assault

RayRay10 likes this.