1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Scorned .... Again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by D-rock, Aug 13, 2020.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

Harden will ball out in the playoffs.

2. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

How you leave out the very best player in the bubble?

3. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Don't care. I just hope Harden can finally lead us to the promised land, even if he is short handed, would make it that much more epic.

4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Clutch nailed it. Harden’s numbers are so unbelievable that people just ignore it now.

5. HardenVolumeOne

Luka is a statpadder in the same way westbrook was, but the media overlooks this, if he wasnt playing for stats so much. the mavs would have a better record.

D-rock and RayRay10 like this.
  6. fadeawayjae

fadeawayjae Member

What are the stats of bubble 1st team to compare?

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

"harden always produces gawdy stats in the bubble season. but we need to see it against the warriors. don't get me wrong, he's a great offensive player, but i'd like to see him expend some energy on D as well. you know defense is half the game. he need to work his way up to top 5 luka first, then we can talk about adding him to the conversation errrnie"

8. fattz

fattz Member

What does 1st team bubble really get someone? You must know by now, if one isn’t mentioned than one doesn’t really exist. Harden doesn’t play right and his stats are cheap. He is just a system player.

(It’s crazy how much he is just disrespected over and over)

diehardrockets, clos4life and D-rock like this.
  9. HardenVolumeOne

said it before and i'll say it again. these awards should be done by computer, take the bias human element out

watch next year luka is gonna be on first team all nba over harden. they wanted to do it this year, and a lot of media members did put luka over harden. to fix this ****, you gotta take the human element out. Harden is gonna lose that battle every time. If Rockets somehow one the title. the media members would vote another player on the team finals mvp just because stephen curry doesnt have one yet

10. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Harden has only had like 2-3 very good games in the bubble, hasn't he? but maybe they're just 2-3 good games by the lofty standards I've set for him now... Haven't been paying enough attention, and have been paying even less attention to other teams. Bring on the playoffs. I'm sure injuries and the refs are going to bend us over again, but I'd rather b**** about that than a silly NBA.com tweet.

11. HardenVolumeOne

harden put the 24th best game in nba history on luka doncic and outplayed him head 2 head. i dont see the fascination with luka, he is statpadding but it gets overlooked.

diehardrockets, BigShasta and D-rock like this.
  12. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

lame time generated more tweets, clicks, likes, and ratings, though

diehardrockets, napalm06 and D-rock like this.
  13. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Would have thought they would somehow get LeBron and AD on that team....

diehardrockets, topfive and D-rock like this.
  14. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I agree that Luka seems to be overrated at the moment (though he's probably going to be running the NBA alongside Giannis within a couple years), but again, who cares.

After we were basically robbed at gunpoint in front of millions of witnesses in the 2018 WCF, and no charges were ever pressed, I don't care about anything but winning a title. I want proof that the basketball gods don't hate us. I already know the rest of the world does, and they can suck it.

#14 SuperMarioBro, Aug 13, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    D-rock likes this.
  15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm assuming they are giving to younger players who don't usually get many awards.

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

except that lillard is just a year younger than harden and g-anus already got 2 mvp's

17. fchowd0311

I guess Harden here is a victim of high expectations.

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

yeah like i posted earlier, he needs to start playin D and pass the ball more. then we can talk about him in the same conversation w/ the luka's

19. D-rock

D-rock Member

Or just a victim of haters like you.

34to11 and MorningZippo like this.
  20. fchowd0311

I'm sorry I offended you.