1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudy T didn’t watch the last dance, rather play golf

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 12, 2020.

1. jim1961

jim1961 Member

I would rather watch Granville Waiters than more MJ at this point.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Let's go roaches!

DD

tinman likes this.
  3. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Rudy t has every right to be playing golf before weather gets unbareable.

The 98 game 6 against pacers really ran Jordan into the ground. Everyone could see Jordan lost a step yet Jordan found a way even after that game 6 lost to pacers.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So far it's alright. It gets boring at time, but I think they do as good as a job as they can. I mean, the Bulls are the ultimate dynasty in sports in our lives. 6 championships in 8 years is remarkable. But I do think it's too many episodes.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They would make 300 episodes if they could

It’s called money and ratings

ESPN

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  6. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

That's exactly what I'm doing, Rudy.

tinman likes this.
  7. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Jordan might just be a complete psycopath based on this list. Definitely to be admired from a distance.
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles...el-jordan-being-the-greatest-jerk-of-all-time

I'd like to add that Michael Jordan tipped me $3 and happy face sticker for delivering his dry cleaned clothes as a Ritz Carlton Resident back in 2001.... Kinda cheapish but whatever...

#27 Sanctity, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
    solodolo11 likes this.
  8. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

Agreed with admiring from a distance.

My issue is if anyone acted like this in any workplace outside of sports, they would receive a different reaction. Because he was so iconic and because he was famous, I feel he def got away with so much that even other FAMOUS people would've been thrown out for. Some of my friends that are diehard fans, if I acted this way to them on a daily basis, would hate me yet they still defend MJ with their life. Makes no sense. That's just my opinion though, not trying to offend anyone who's a huge fan.

9. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I only watched when MJ was asked if he was a nice guy. There is a say nice guys finish last, I guess Jordan is right. Actually, I'm using MJ to gain some money for food on eBay. I rather used MJ to my benefit than watch a show that benefits his legacy. They would rather do a show on Barkley than Olajuwon, or Stockton/Malone than Olajuwon. I don't watch ESPN, or SportsCenter anymore, why start now?!?!?!?!?

10. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

The last dance has remnants of Michael wilbon written all over it.
    [​IMG]
    Wouldn't be surprised if Wilbon's salary is getting covered from the proceeds!