1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do our pieces fit?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Mar 7, 2020.

1. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

not saying they suck. I actually like a lot of them. They play hard

But issue is they may not fill the void of some of hardens weaknesses enough.

2. fattz

fattz Member

So true, MDA helps more than he hurts... He has the ability to turn good players great and great players into legend. His mind and systems change the way the game is played over and over.

That OKC team was like a loaded gun in the hands of a toddler, scary enough to be dangerous (win by accident) but need to be broken up for the safety of others (the league). Most any competent coach would / should have made some history with the amount of talent and support that team had.

D-rock likes this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You ever think what you see...is the better version of them?

Rocket River

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

they fit pretty well and we have seen it during 6 games winning streak and even before that when capela was out...then they got bored and tired of it...playoffs is when i expect this team to dominate....regular season is for losers and harden is the best in the world

5. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Good question but I would argue Yes

Russ was already an MVP, our players are not spring chickens. Covington been around for awhile and was playing well, Gordon had some good years prior to joining Rockets, PJ had his best years in Phoenix, Jeff Green was very good in Seattle. Granted tough to compare due to their age but it is clear when you look at Nash/04 Suns, they were able to re-invigorate many players careers.

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are full of **** man.

Under MDA, Russ has been unlocked. Russ has never been more efficient, even better than his MVP season.

Covington has shoot better from 3, become even more disruptive, almost averaging 3 blocks a game since becoming a Rocket.

EGo won his 6th man award and his first 50 burger as a Rocket.

And Jeff Green was underperforming and dropped from Jazz this season. If anything, Green was at his best with the Cavs, not the Sonics. But there is no doubt that he has been revitalized with the Rockets under D'Antoni.

If you dont know your ****, LOOK IT UP. Stop making up BS to validate your stupid agendas against Harden and MDA.

Both Harden and MDA have real flaws so it's not necessary to make up fantasies and lies.

7. Red Nation RGV

I want to agree with this because against the Knicks and Hornets I can definitely see this scenario. It's that Clippers game that has me bothered because it was pretty bad and team should have been into it. Thursday against the Lakers will be an indicator of mindset

D-rock likes this.