1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I can just feel the torture inevitably on its way

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Section123row16seat1, Mar 2, 2020.

1. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Y'all are so dramatic smh

BaselineFade, KlutchQT, Lurch and 3 others like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

hmmm, Boston just blew a game to the lowly Nets at home allowing Caris Levert to drop 51 on them...they blew a 21 point lead

B-b-but I thought it was the only the Rockets who had embarrassing losses to below .500 teams? People need to stop all this frontrunning on here...

3. Section123row16seat1

I’m more upset about the pelicans losing

LaVar ball said they would beat the Lakers in the first round on god

4. Section123row16seat1

Did anyone else get their renewal for season tickets email today? Prices went up again

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

you watching the Nuggets? Lol!!

BaselineFade, harold bingo and Reeko like this.
  6. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

dont forget the nuggets losing by double digits to the warriors

BaselineFade, Blurr#7 and Reeko like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

Nuggets just lost to the Warriors at home. I guess the Rockets really aren’t the only team that loses to sorry below .500 squads

hakeem94, BaselineFade, Tfor3 and 2 others like this.
  8. Poonwalker

Poonwalker Member

Nuggets got blown out by warriors

Blurr#7, BaselineFade and banzai like this.
  9. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

That’s what it means to be a fan sometimes. Otherwise we can just jump of the Laker bandwagon.

RudyTBag likes this.
  10. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

this is why i have been saying we have got to get rid of harden, dude is just not built for playoffs, where physicality will be the main focus, not just skill, physicality, mental toughness, these are all important. when u fail time and time in playoffs by not showing up in situations which your legacy is defined, i don't know, i just don't know, i hope our team will do great, but i just do not have confidence in Harden showing up in an important game any more.....

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I've already accepted that the league is going to rig its way to an all Los Angeles conference Finals. It's what they want.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

The disappointing part is how many people here were surprised by us being out rebounded by 30+ as if it wasn’t something that was inevitable with our new style.

13. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Just enjoy the team for what it is, don't hold any major expectations and you'll find yourself a happier fan in face of loss. When this team is clicking, it's still one of the most fun brands of basketball to watch and is good enough on any given night to compete with the best of them. That may or may not translate to a lot of postseason success but I think the Rockets strike genuine fear in other team's fans that are "favorites" to win it all.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

this. people bring it up as if they discovered something new. it's been already acknowledged over and over that the rockets will lose the rebounding battle. newsflash they already know this

RudyTBag and Blurr#7 like this.
  15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

The Lillard 3 sucked but weren’t we already down 3 games to 1? That whole series sucked.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you watch the playoffs last year? What more could he have done against GSW?

17. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

We were down 3-1, then won Game 5 at home to force Game 6 in Portland. If Lillard doesn't hit that shot, the Rockets probably go on to win Game 7 and move on. But yes, that entire series sucked ass. We let LMA look like Wilt ****ing Chamberlain.

BaselineFade and B-Bob like this.
  18. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Very.

And the "omg you're acting like a WOMAN with a VAGINA" **** is so tired at this point. Grow the hell up.

19. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

What about the B2B championships by the Dream and co., 22 winning streak and countless great Harden performances?

We haven’t win a chip since I became a fan in 08 but this is my team, I ain’t a plastic/bandwagon fan only chasing the rings. Heck, I’m Chinese I still support the Rockets in spite of what Morey have posted (in which I still disagree with).

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And you'll never walk alone.