1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jackie Mac slaps down Windy for going after our great and fearless Leader

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by foggy94, Feb 4, 2020.

1. foggy94

foggy94 Member

FOH

D-rock likes this.
  2. Red Nation RGV

Windy must've been hangry before talking

3. 523744

523744 Member

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Still not smart to **** in the bed you sleep in.
    DD

5. foggy94

foggy94 Member

homewight likes this.
  6. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

Pretty sure only "The wokest of the woke" LeBron was the only player mad about Morey's tweet

D-rock and Ramo$e like this.
  7. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

To be fair, that's pretty much been US trade policy with China to and through the Tiananmen Square Massacre. So it's understandable Windhorst could have that opinion. It's not like it just sprung whole from his forehead yesterday.

China has a few more things to worry about right now than some six month old tweet from a basketball executive. This epidemic raging through their country is no joke.

D-rock likes this.
  8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Who tf would listen to a Brian Windhorst podcast?

Having gotten rid of cable - though I do use streaming - and with Lebron taking a sabbatical year last year effectively, I almost never hear or see Windhorst anymore and it's been great!

9. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

No, he's the only one brave enough to stand up for his money. He's got Space Jam to worry about, man! Daryl could cut into that Chinese box office.

malakas and slothy420 like this.
  10. alethios

alethios Member

Somehow I think the NBA players will be alright. There's still a ridiculous, ludicrous amount of money being made.

Patience likes this.
  11. Juxtaposed Jolt

How about you get back to us when YOU'VE studied the history of Hong Kong? I love how you put down national media for not knowing history, and then the best you can do is link wikipedia articles that you spent all of 5 seconds googling.

They weren't even discussing the history of HK. Get off your high horse, because no one cares.

D-rock, Sep11ie and malakas like this.
  12. malakas

malakas Member

Maybe she was knowledgeable regarding democracy and basic human rights then.

We don't need to know the history of the Ming dynasty to know that.

foggy94 likes this.
  13. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

He's just parroting what the players feel. They don't give a frack, either. Just gimme my money!

14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I listened to that podcast and was very happy to see Jackie really holding Windhorst accountable. Windhorst of course totally taking the LEBRON line of thinking but Jackie would not let up on that.

Really showed Windhorst in a bad light in my opinion. Everyone dumped on LeBron for his stance for a reason. But here is Windhorst basically taking the same stance.

D-rock likes this.