1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who's down to protest @ Toyota Center?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Feb 3, 2020.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Dead serious. If a trade happens without equal value...his true colors finally emerge.

Let's set up a date/time IF the above happens.

If the turnout is big enough, we'll get media coverage. Think of the embarrassment Tilman will feel. Maybe he folds and changes his approach.

At the end of the day, we all root for the Houston Rockets. Ultimately, nothing will probably change, but he WILL be forced to hear our voices.

Sanctity and RudyTBag like this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

true colors finally emerge? umm his resume to this point speaks for itself. I'm not sure why it seems so new to some of you. must be that you just don't want to accept it or just refuse to believe it

AWIN likes this.
  3. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Oh ok.... cool man.

4. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Worst part is were stuck with him

5. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

It's the nail in the coffin for me bro. Time will tell.

6. JW86

JW86 Member

I’d be down if I lived in Houston, but let’s not act like we shouldn’t have that done several times during Leslie’s stint. It might have happened with Calvin Murphy’s firing actually...

RudyTBag likes this.
  7. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Who determines “equal value”? What if the Rockets actually get better after a trade? Many trades that seemed lopsided at the time ended up being very good in the long run, eg Pau for Marc Gasol.

AXG and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  8. AWIN

AWIN Member

He's in the business of making money, not the business of winning Championships. I've stopped going to the Nugget as a way of "protesting" but in the end all I'm doing is hurting myself because I doubt anything will change and the Nugget is hands down the best in Lake Charles.

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Someone put Calvin back in the damn booth where he belongs.

bleedroxred79 and CK Johnson like this.
  10. JW86

JW86 Member

True, but I’m talking about the firing in 1993 / 94.

RudyTBag likes this.
  11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Buy a ticket and protest all you want inside. $8 gets you in the door tomorrow