1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

We need a Big Man who can hit outside shots

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 31, 2019.

1. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Ryan Anderson...?!?

Or.... Dmoooo for Threemoo?

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

DD probably excited.

[​IMG]

3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

We need a big man who can get the ball around the 3 pt line - then drive it to the rim and throw it down with 2 hands in crunch time...

4. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

We are thinking about this the wrong way IMO.

I want a big guy that can dribble. Hes got to be able to create his own path to the basket after getting the ball in the pick and roll , or if the help defender comes then make the right pass to a 3 point shooter. Ideally this guy could also run some nice tight give and go's with James. I think the way to beat some of these defenses is actually to clog things up a bit, but have superior interior passing.

Our Interior attack really suffers in the playoffs. The league also did better on the James-Clint lob this season. I dunno if Clint's athleticim declined or Harden's passing did. But if we keep clint , that has to get back to a higher level. Clint needs to be able to get the ball from 10-15 feet out and make whatever defense he's playing against pay.

BamBam likes this.
  5. jayydela

jayydela Member

I always think that if CP3 and Nene were both 30, we would beat the Warriors.

6. beardsanity713

Really intrigued by his game he's definitely a modern day Center who can spread the floor would replace Capela easily ..I see he's being projected as a mid first round pick that's attainable I hope the Rox are interested

True Rocket likes this.