1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2007 OOTP Trade Discussion

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Manny Ramirez, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Okay, I will start this season's trade discussion.

I will entertain offers for Sean Burroughs, the best position player I have.

To tell you what I am looking for, I will revisit maybe the best trade I ever did:

Back in the 2nd sim when I was the Brewers, I had an OF in Grant Real who was brilliant in hits, homers, and walks. He could play all 3 OF positions and had I think A stealing ability and C speed. He was one of the most perfect players ever.

I traded him to the White Sox for Trent Cohee, a young OF who was good in hits and brilliant in homers, Mark Buehrle, solid LHP who was good in hits, and a prospect 1B in Donald Armstrong.

Burroughs is a little less talented than Real but not by much as he is brilliant in hits and homers.

I need a pitcher who is at least a 7 in ERA and is good in hits and a 2B or someone who has 2B range that is good in hits and brilliant in homers (preferably). I would prefer no big contracts.

So far, I like what is on St Louis, White Sox, and Florida to name a few. If you are interested, let me hear from you.

2. Nomar

Nomar Member

Looking to trade:
    Joel Pineiro: GBGA starting pitcher. True stud, 28 years old.

Looking for a closer, and a solid 3rd-4th starter type.

3. ChucklesG

ChucklesG Member

I'm looking for a good, young, preferably cheap SS-2B, and good, young middle relief help.

Now you're probably asking yourself "But Chuck, your team rocks, it's much better than my worthless excuse for a franchise could ever dream of being." And you're right, but my team does have a couple weaknesses, granted nothing your team could hope to exploit, leaving me vulnerable to yielding the NL Central crown.

These weaknesses being Jimmy Rollins is a bust, and my bullpen, specifically Ramiro Mendoza,Gabe White, and Billy Wagner are getting up there in age, and thus I need 2-3 good bullpen arms to replace them.

Now for compensation, Francisco Rosa, the GABGB 16th best overall prospect in the league starting pitcher, is available, for the right offer.

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I'm looking for somebody to give me all of their best players for my worst ones. I know something can be worked out.

5. Buck88

Buck88 Contributing Member

Trader Buck is back and looking to deal. Let me know if any Astros are of interest and who might be available on your club. Alfonzo, Jimerson, SP G. Johnson, and 1B Swisher are available to name a few.

6. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Giants have an excess of good SP that can be moved for a good hitter. If interested email at davidv2001@yahoo.com, or reply here. Most likely to be moved are schmidt or jensen.

7. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

The White Sox are ready to win now damnit!. Available are prospects C .F Garcia G/B/A 1B A Marquez B/A/A and my first round pick (very high). Need a starting RF, 3B or SP.

8. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Htown, unless waiting for the season opener is too long, the Wake's may part with The Shawn Green and The Darren Dreifort. Despite my deep love for them, and their stellar ratings (Dr.Dre - 9 8 6 6 8 - B G G B | Green Jeans - 5 6 2 8 6 4 - A B G).

9. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

Green intrigues me. What'll it take?

10. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

At the moment, an on base machine. Of course, the Wakes have always had trouble turning down arms.

On the Sox, Marquez has my attention, but not an overwhelming amount of it.

11. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

Well DEAN, I'd be happy to give you one Marquez +? for Mr Green.

12. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

H.I. town, still weighting the value of Greenbags, and if the decision to remove current from future would be too soon. By no means let the Wakes hold up any other suitors on the Marquez market, though.

Of course, as the Wakes mull over their future dealings, this should be as good a time as any to secretly whisper the availability of many Non-Gagne Wakfieldians.

13. Buck88

Buck88 Contributing Member

Nomar check your e-mail.

14. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

McFist - not sure if you check this board or the ezboard so I'll post both places. I'd like to get CF Michael Gentry from you after the season. A trade could be a prospect swap or there may be a position or two where I can give you an upgrade at the major-league level. Draft picks are open too; though I've already given up my 2008 first-rounder, others could be in play. Let me know.

15. Nomar

Nomar Member

Looking to get some deals done for next season.

Anybody is available for the right price, so let me know if you really like any Blue Jays.

I'm actively trying to move Troy Percival, Dave Williams, Hideki Matsui.

Thanks.