1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Greatest Game 6 Fear

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lnchan, May 10, 2019.

1. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Game 6 is all on Klay Thompson and Thompson is playing for that super Max contract. Best believe that.

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Yes, just because all of America and the United Nations is counting on us to beat the evil empire. There was never a better chance to put them on the brink and take the upper hand. It came down to effort plays on defense and boxing out.

3. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

The most interesting part of this series to me is the similarity between the Rockets current position and warriors position heading into game 6 last year... we had a 3-2 lead heading into game 6 last year with cp3 getting hurt in game 5. This year warriors have a 3-2 lead with Durant getting hurt in game 5. Last year the warriors took advantage. This year we must take advantage. CP3 must step up! The point god must unleash his wrath. Capela has some sort of mental block for whatever reason against golden state.... it’s time to step up. House was getting dominated by Durant but now that KD is out I think he should get some minutes. I’m hoping we get a win tonight that also gives us momentum heading into Sunday. It’s time to bring clutch city back.... let’s get it!

waytookrzy079 and whiskeyred like this.
  4. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Biggest fear is that guys other than Klay and Steph go off. Need to clamp down on everyone else.

5. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Capaela got that two handed block on Iggy in game 4.

6. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

If we show up like that then the entire team needs to be wiped clean.

7. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

We are going to blow their a** out..and it wont even be close.

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

Harden and CP have to man up and make sure it doesn't happen. That's why the get the big bucks.

If they fail to win tonight, it's a MAJOR problem for the franchise.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Reeko ain’t scared of a damn thing...I’ll be watching game 6 with my feet up sipping green tea

jcmoon, whiskeyred, jnuge90 and 2 others like this.
  10. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

And g7?

Man - I feel like the clock is running out the way CP has declined. I'm a worrier - straight up.

11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Guys, it's all for ratings, Durant isn't even hurt, he just wanted to say FU to the GSWs. Curry probably won't even be at the game, Houston will win this year like they were scripted to last year until CP3 actually hurt himself. Once the Warriors lose, KD will join the Rockets, to be the ultimate enemy, blah blah

At least... Hopefully it's scripted like this, lol

jcmoon likes this.
  12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Chris Paul has looked washed up all series, so I don’t expect him to show up.

Biggest fear is the collapse of our defense. We were absolutely clueless in the 4th quarter without Durant in there, and I fear tonight will be the same.

13. juanm34

juanm34 Member

I fear Clutchfans will crash with a game 6 loss.
    This could be the end of the internet as we know it............

bulkatron likes this.
  14. HardLin

HardLin Member

No Fear. That doesn't mean there won't be a breakdown, but GSW is just as likely to breakdown as us.
    Harden has been remarkably consistent all series. The greatest parallel to our situation is what happened to GSW last year:

CP3 went down, but the Rockets went up 3-2. Kerr then said he had the Rockets right where he wanted them.
    Now Durant goes down, but GSW goes up 3-2.

Believe!

cbs1507 and Dankstronaut like this.
  15. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I fear nothing.

16. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I think we come out with a must win mindset. My day was already ruined by UH cancelling my girls graduation ceremony today. Please turn my day around harden!

cbs1507 likes this.
  17. cbs1507

cbs1507 Member

That's the ONLY similarity. When CP3 went down last year it was 3 all stars plus refs vs 1 all star. When KD went down this year it's still 2 all stars vs 1 with CP3 and Gordon being wild cards.

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We need 10 more wins.

Let’s get one tonight!!!

Hakeemtheking and bulkatron like this.
  19. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Steph Curry

[​IMG]

smp, cbs1507 and durvasa like this.
  20. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Steph and Klay going nuclear. Getting bombed from half court and not being able to do anything about it. Only because they are capable. Lord please let EVERYONE on the squad show up tonight.