1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iyesha curry in Stephs head

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RoyalGuard, May 8, 2019.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

I think it’s fake, it has to be

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

Ok..... lol. These not high school issues, and I'm for sure there is alot more at stake than a break-up / divorce. And PEOPLE aren't taking her comments out if context it's out her own mouth....

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I can imagine a world where they love Curry so much this stuff is ignored. We are in that World. Media has biases in politics, sports, pop culture. I wouldn't be surprised if she says this stuff just to see if anybody is paying attention to her.

She might be jealous of Curry's crazy popularity she wants to bring him down a peg..

Yeah, but that can't be real..

Reeko likes this.
  4. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

You women make to too much sense. :)

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I grown man cant have his woman plumpin herself like that for all the world to see

Blurr#7 and RoyalGuard like this.
  6. sluggo832004

sluggo832004 Member

I still remember when I couldnt go a day without seeing stephs daughter and ayeasha curry on TV. But all that changed when the warriors lost and Ayashea damn near said the NBA was rigged. I think Curry had a long talk with her after that because she fell back and havent heard from her since now. lol

7. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

It's first and foremost his money that is attracting these women, not his talent.

8. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

I don't think he understands that. He feels a "Phone call" home will clear things up lol. And why he refrenced calling someone is sliding over to accommodate her needs physical or mental. Cause "they good" over a landline...

vlaurelio likes this.
  9. Nimo

Nimo Member

Did she say she was cheating? Did she say she was going out of her way seeking attention from other men? Did she say she doesn't love him anymore and wants a divorce?
    I understand that this was something she already spoke with him about. They already had the conversation. And they probably already resolved it. It's a little embarrassing that the world gets to hear it but when you're the Currys, it comes with the territory.

malakas likes this.
  10. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Theres no way that quote is real lol if it is, gotta throw the whole marriage in the trash. I wish it was real cz **** stephanie curry

11. macan

macan Member

so she's saying steph has a small diick??

12. CALI_MOST_WANTD

She ain't nothing to look at. She ugly. His brother Seth has the better looking girl in Callie Rivers.

Nook likes this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Apparently that quote is real.. It's just very new. I can't believe A.Curry put this out before this pivotal Playoff game. I hope it affects Steph. To come out and say I need more attention from other men outside her marriage and then say Steph is not satisfying her sexually is wild. I can't wrap my head around it.

If A.Curry was doing an interview WITH Steph this would be completely different.

RocketRed84 and RayRay10 like this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Callie Rivers looks like Austin Rivers.

15. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

My buddy texted me this pic earlier today and I could not stop laughing

[​IMG]

Hakeemtheking, RocketRed84 and whozee like this.
  16. today

today Contributing Member

@Codman Didn't you have something to say in the past about Steph's "exploits" around the Bay Area?

BigMaloe, Rasheed, Nook and 3 others like this.
  17. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

I don't get it

18. HTM

HTM Member

She isn't particularly attractive IMO.

Nook likes this.
  19. malakas

malakas Member

I don't find anything wrong with what she said.
    Imagine being married to someone who is always surrounded by groupies and whores.
    I can definitely understand where she is coming from.

20. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I havnt paid attention or noticed. But really siblings who look alike? I never heard of that. Must be something new. She still better looking then steph's wife. I didnt say she was sexy or really fine. I just said she was better looking of the 2. If I had to pick between the 2 it would be Callie over Ayesha