1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel Movie] Spider-Man: Homecoming 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, May 21, 2018.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

A Sinister Six standalone movie has been rumored for a while now.

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Diehard marvel comics fan. I purchased the amazing spiderman cd rom for the complete collection of amazing spiderman comics. I also have like 6 longboxes stuffed full of plenty of spidey comics. Ive read every single issue up until the mid 80s when they went crossover crazy and half of the stories crossed into web of spidetman or spectacular spiderman etc.

I say that to say this: mysterio is my favorite spidey villain ever and its not even close. I never thought theyd give us a spidey movie with the master of illusion as the villain. Im hype

FLASH21 likes this.
  3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It is, but as others mentioned Spiderman is rumored to be in it, and possibly even Carnage.

4. Amshirvani

Amshirvani Contributing Member

MCU’s Tom Holland spider man or a new spider man?

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

tom, they would be stupid to recast him. they're stupid, but not even sony is that stupid.

6. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

I read an article that said the movie might be set in an alternate universe parallel to the MCU where Tom Holland would play a different version of Spider-Man. Not sure if serious. Probably not since that would be stupid.

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Nah, they're not doing this.

8. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

They were shooting the movie this morning at the Tower Hotel in London. We walked through the set after we checked out on our way to the Tube station. Didn't take any pics because we were told not to stop and it just looked like extras. Walked right past Peter Parker's best friend getting his hair combed on the set. Nothing exciting to report beyond that. Just that they are shooting at least one scene using the Bridge Tower, though they were next to it, not on it so may be limited to just being a backdrop.

FLASH21 likes this.
  9. CCorn

CCorn Member

So the characters in infity wars don’t die? Shocker

10. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I’ve always thought that they were just in a different place. Parallel universe or something.

11. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Shocking that you're just now piecing this together CC.

Catch up.

12. PhiSlammaJamma

Anyone notice that no superheros live in Texas? And what to make of that? The Hulk is probably the closest in proximity, and he's always on the run.

13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Probably because aliens know better than to mess with Texas.

14. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

scarlet spider is based in houston.

Xerobull and Blurr#7 like this.
  15. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I believe there was a point in the comics where Scarlet Spider was living and fighting crime in Houston.

16. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Unfortunately, that's not true, as seen in this scene from Independence Day.

And the (LIBERAL) President nukes Houston, something that makes zero sense as Houston would be one of the last places we would want to lose in a war as it's the energy capital of the USA. MAGA!

By the way, if my 1996 Houston geography is correct, they dropped the nuke on KATY. :eek: