1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ben Shapiro] The media and the art of propaganda

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Nook

Nook Member

It’s Ben Shapiro.... his angry teenage angst worked some what when he was a young man. He isn’t a young man anymore, now he just sounds pathetic and petulant.

adoo likes this.
  2. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Hyperbole unless you have a specific lie you can point to. Both of us already know can’t come up with a lie that he has told on his show.

deadlybulb and Dark Rhino like this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Are you kidding? It's nothing but half truths and false conclusions. Is literally propaganda. Anyone who studied history and knows the truth easily can see that.

You can not though. And you will never because you aren't willing to even Google what he says and find the holes in it yourself. You don't want to see the truth or the other side even. If you did you would have done your homework. Instead you want to come on here and ask others to do that for you. You are just intellectually lazy which is exactly what he looks for in his sheep.

I know reality. I know the lies the left tells and I know the lies the right tells. I know what is really true because I actually put the effing time in to learn the truth not watch some stupid video and get fed garbage which I take as gospel like you do.

You can't handle the truth!

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

You e giving no one any homework to do because you haven’t pointed to a single lie. If you want to make an actual accusation of a specific lie then do that and we can discuss it.

Until you do that, your statement is nothing more than an attempt to gas light people by using hyperbole.

deadlybulb, Dark Rhino and cml750 like this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude, I have watched some of his videos posted here and they are just full of mistruths. I'm not going to waste my time digging through them to document each lie and a source only to have you then casually dismiss it for bs reasons. Believe it or not, I do have a full-time job and family.

This isn't about me, it's about you. I don't care if you are in a delusional reality or not. Changing your mind isn't that important to me believe it or not. This is about your journey and knowing the truth, and if you can't put the time (2 minutes of google searches) to verify the claims of someone who you are supporting, then you have deeper issues that I can not help you with.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

7. NewRoxFan

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Can you just name one inaccuracy Shapiro states?

Off the top of my head his characterization of trans people is wrong. See how quick that was?

9. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

You are not going to take the time because you know for a fact that there aren't any.

PATHETIC. Give it a rest. You are getting exposed.

10. NewRoxFan

OK, so its not ben shapiro, but a benshapiro-wannabe... still funny as all heck (the entire thread)...

B-Bob likes this.
  11. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

I find Shapiro to be very interesting and compelling. Except when he criticizes the Orange God Emperor.

12. conquistador#11

wasn't shapiro paid to write propaganda, two years ago.
    smh.

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Are you talking about for Breitbart? He was pretty public about his issues there.

Fwiw I don’t like a fair bit of what Shapiro has to say because he tries too hard to prove himself right, but I do listen to his point of view from time to time. I think anyone should try to honestly understand points of view that they completely disagree with, try to find a middle ground, and maybe find ways to show the other person a different point of view. I’ve played that game in my head with issues that I disagree with him and others on.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I remember noting armed guards at every temple I passed in Germany, and that was fairly recent. And I remember seeing one at a temple in Berkeley just last month.

Not trying to quibble, but I think Deji is right about this, at least in some cases.