1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anderson in the 3rd

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swish4fives, May 28, 2018.

1. Mr. Space City

if he wasn't gonna do anything on offense they shoulda just played luc.

even on a bum shoulder he would've played better defense than anderson.

curry's eyes lit up when he saw that sorry sack of **** on him.

roslolian likes this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Anderson missed all the shots he didn't take.

3. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

He wasn’t assigned Curry, they targeted him. Anderson’s man would set the pick and force the switch, leaving Anderson alone with Curry.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

the calls for Ryno to get PT in this series was some of the most delusional nonsense I’d seen in months

I’m really interested to see how Morey will get rid of this bum this summer...we paid a dude 20 mil to ride pine and be an extra body in practice, what a HUGE waste

5. Purvis's shorts

I wouldn’t blame Ryan Anderson for that loss

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

The way he was committing fouls, looked like Ryno was there for some HACK A someone game

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I blame all the negative vibes in the positive vibes thread.

8. hakeemthagreat

Even funnier we TOLD THEM what would happen if he played and Curry destroyed him. They went right at him every second he was in there. Some of you guys don't really understand why certain players don't play

roslolian likes this.
  9. roslolian

roslolian Member

He was -12 how much did we lose the game? Can you do math?

Anybody who says Anderson doesn't have anything to do with this loss is just a total dumbass. 0 pts with horrible defense that allowed Curry to take off...wtf

10. roslolian

roslolian Member

Something I've noticed is there are a lot of idiots now in CF, so many people shoot their mouth off while knowing nothing of what they're talking about.

Anderson has given us a preview of his "game", he was useless every single time MDA has played him in the playoffs. He even played 6 mins last game! Why would this be any different?

11. Vivi

Vivi Member

Lol

Cash Cam and roslolian like this.
  12. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

I have to assume it's because of Luc's injury. As poorly as Anderson has played, they must have thought he would be less of a risk than Luc. Luc's injury was a major setback for this team. His role and importance cannot be overstated.

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i hope i never see him in a rockets uniform again. even if we have to stretch him. just end his association with this franchise. pathetic eunach

14. Why not?

Why not? Member

I was glad when he was out of the rotation during the season, I can't believe we brought him back at all. Mbroken a Moute is better at 50% than timid, flat-footed Ryno. UGH

roslolian likes this.
  15. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

Anderson in the first 2 quarters was ok. No business trying to finish the game. He was a major liability..

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If you think Ryno playing/not playing has anything to do with him being able to shoot, you really have no idea what you are talking about. This was a defensive switch everything series. He SHOULD NOT have seen a minute of basketball in this series.

GotGame15, roslolian and pippendagimp like this.
  17. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

It doesn't matter now. He is obviously not able to complete at the level of NBA playoff basketball, so there is not point in keeping him on the roster. Pay him out and free up a roster space I don't care, but I don't want to see him in a Rockets uniform again.

roslolian and PeterKingX like this.
  18. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Anderson even cant finish a shot.

He is scared.

roslolian likes this.
  19. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

Still loved having Anderson play minutes. Should have been used sooner and more often. He pulled his defender away from the basket, we just failed to capitalize and/or give him the corner 3. He helped us get the best record through 2/3rds of the NBA season, all of a sudden he's worthless?! Nope, not buying it. MDA never gave him another shot after coming back from injury, his fault, not Rynos.

20. Vivi

Vivi Member

Good luck in Cleveland Ryan, you're still a nice guy and i wish you the best.

roslolian likes this.