1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets pushing for a RYNO trade before the deadline

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Pelicants wants to have ryan bag perhaps?

2. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

So basically the same thing he has been trying to do shortly after he signed him.

napalm06 likes this.
  3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Incoming 6 part novel

DonKnock likes this.
  4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Boogie out? Give them Anderson. lmao /s

Boogie has really bad luck tho, his FA is coming up and this happens.

Meanwhile Anderson is paid 20mil/year for dropping 0s in games. Might as well give all his minutes to GG, we all know he's gone before deadline.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  5. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Worthy of its own thread

Pen15clubber likes this.
  6. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I wish.

They have a $2.75 mil injury exemption for Ajinca.

Still miles apart to match Ryan salary.

7. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I really don't think people should be laughing at the fact Boogie suffered a major injury tonight and suggesting they now take a horrible contract back, really poor taste. He's had the best season of his career, was going to make the playoffs for the first time, likely sign a super max deal in the summer, and thats all done.

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

F it, Ryno to Orlando for Bismack and Hezonja. Then sign one of the following:

Anthony Randolph
    Raphiael Putney
    Perry Jones III
    Terrence Jones

Embrace the clutch likes this.
  9. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

MY GOD, Ryan Anderson with another horrendous -20 outing. The dude is absolute garbage, and I better not hear nobody on this forum ever try to defend his BFI trash can a** again. Complete bum who I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OFF OF OUR TEAM.

Tucker I can deal with. He plays defense. He brings something to the table next to his 0 points. He was still a +9 tonight.

I dont wanna to hear anymore crap about Anderson imaginary spacing or none of that other bulls****. Enough is enough. There are people in this world who do not have a bite to eat, a place to stay, clothes to put on their backs, yet this bum continues to steal $20,000,000 from us and another $40,000,000 in the next 2 years. I would rather put 4 people out there and spend the $20Mil on charity for the betterment of mankind.

Get this garbage out of Htown ASAP!

dlite316, Zboy, Crashlanded19 and 3 others like this.
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

Would only give up Capela if Rockets can swing a 2nd trade to acquire Nerlens Noel. Or Bismack Biyombo.

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

Make it happen, I’m done with Ryno.

12. farhen

farhen Member

after this, appreciation thread coming right up

13. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Will be nice to get him off the books contract wise but I do feel like we need to find another stretch 4 to replace him... it’s a big part of what we need to compete come playoff time.

Embrace the clutch likes this.
  14. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I was just about to comment on your post on this thread #548
    Have you seen the Bismack Byombo salary. That’s pretty steep and long term.

I agree with Nerlens Noel if the Rockets could pick up Brook Lopez after a buyout.
    I’m not a fan of Hezonja. He has done little in the NBA. Gives you about 32% from 3.

I don’t know why Putney would not get a try. Guess Qi and Hartenstein are ahead of him because
    of being drafted. I personally think Putney could play backup mins right now.

Edited: I see that Nerlens had surgery on his hand. My mistake. I read earlier in the year that
    Carlisle had him in the dog house. I thought he was still there.

D-rock likes this.
  15. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Man the thought of Ryan getting injured is terrible. This will scare Morey and he will be moved.

Crashlanded19 and ApacheWarrior like this.
  16. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

god I hope we dump him soon

17. smp

smp Member

I think he probably has even less confidence in his shot that I do at this point. Buh-Bye Ryno. I hope we can find a sucker to take on your contract.
    Agreed. 100%

csc177 likes this.
  18. jayfree

jayfree Member

Boogie did this to himself with the media and fans. He's a known headcase. He will always be a headcase. His teams will never be one of the top teams because he wants to be Kobe. The guy is Glenn Robinson when it comes to being a winning player. The best he could ever hope for is be a bench warming #10 off the bench guy who scores 3 ppg in order to win a ring

19. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Every time I see him get a ball passed his way I cringe because I know he's getting paid 16+million to shoot 3's. Morey and the rest of the organization knew he doesn't rebound, play much defense but had faith that he could shoot the 3 (And do that well). Anderson has no excuse about not showing up in games, sure his defense looks marginally better but it doesn't matter if he can't spread the floor at the PF position. I'm not asking him to make 3's as far and as effective as last season (or prior ones at that) but if he can't do what he was signed on for it's incredibly difficult to imagine the Rockets being able to find a home for him on another team.

Heck we were at the 1 yard line with the Melo trade right? All we had to do was to figure out how to trade Ryno.. but even the Knicks didn't want him.

20. D-rock

D-rock Member

Noel was in Carlisle's dog house before the surgery. He's healthy now and still not seeing time. Just a bad fit in Carlisle's system, personalities clash too.

As for Bismack, would take him over Ryno right now. I'm just so done with Ryno. And I think Hezonja could be an interesting stretch 4 on this team.

ApacheWarrior likes this.