1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'll just say it..Is James Harden "throwing games" for reasons we don't know?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeemthagreat, May 12, 2017.

1. BackdoorHarden

SAS: " HMMM> CALLING FBI"

2. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I've seen a few videos on youtube on the fringe/tin foil side of things and I gotta say it's perplexing to say the least

3. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Was the spread 38 points? You people are clueless

4. StevieCrossover

5. hakeemthagreat

?????
    [​IMG]

Pen15clubber and daywalker02 like this.
  6. returningfan

returningfan Member

I've wondered about this every playoff year with him. To me he looks like he has been threatened - him or his family - something bad. He could be playing obviously bad to give hints that something is wrong. He almost looks sorry when playing this badly - like he doesn't want to be doing it - but has to - or else. The bad play is certainly getting attention - perhaps it's his plea for help. I hope this is investigated.

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

People would trade Harden to the Spurs for simmons, Ginobili and Spare parts
    and spend the next 10 years b****ing about . .. WHY DIDN'T HE PLAY LIKE THAT FOR US . . .

Rocket River

The Greyhound 33 likes this.
  8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

his "handlers" told him to lose the game by 40 ****in points or he'll ****in die? lol

yeah its weird these choke games he has look like he forgot how to play basketball. and did anyone see the press interview? its like he was on drugs with his hands on the table then pulling his hands back lol what was that about?

however, this is his 5th straight po's as the man on his team, and each po's he's CHOKED! i can give him an exception to last year cuz the whole team sucked. every star gets a free pass on their first year. after that no more andhe keeps choking.

i dunno wtf is going on with him but we cant keep building around him if we wanna contend. if we wanna sell tickets and just be a good team then its not bad at all. expecting him to break this choking habit is asinine. superstars dont take this long. 5 tries is way too many.

9. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i do agree this stuff needs to be investigated in all pro sport, not just nba, but this wasnt a blackmail issue. just a classic, or should i say rare, chokejob from an extremely talented player. goes to show how important mental health is.

a 40pt "shave" lol lord have mercy.

and btw, i too am what you would call a "conspiracy theorist" thoough i dont call myself that. im not with the conpsiracies you find on the internet i think most of them are bs but w/e.

so if i, a "conspiracy theorist", dont believe this blackmail stuff then this discussion is over! mofos lost by 40pts, END OF CONSPIRACAAAH!

#69 rocketsballin, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
  10. arubato

arubato Member

Harden has 200M adidas contract, 120M rockets contract. I don't think he risk all these for some million bucks for point shaving.

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

YES IS THIS THE FBI? YEAH THIS IS STEPHEN A SMITH CO HOST ON ESPN'S FIRST TAKE AND ONE OF ESPN'S TOP "EXPERTS". IM CALLING BECAUSE OF--WHATS THAT? YOU WANT ME TO STOP YELLING? BUT IM STEPHEN A SMITH! I CANT STOP YELLING IM AN IMPORTANT PERSON! AND ANOTHER IMPORTANT PERSON I KNOW NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED! HELLO? DID THE FBI JUST HANG UP ON STEPHEN A SMITH, THE CO HOST OF ESPN'S FIRST TAKE! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! THE AWWWWDACITY THEY HAVE TO HANG UP ON ME DURING THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! I DONT BELIEVE THIS!

RyanB likes this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Psychology man psychology!

RyanB likes this.
  13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Got to be the Russians.

Or was it Hilary's emails?

14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It certainly looks like it sometimes. His body language in certain games is extremely unusual.

15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is the smoking gun . . . two beards in a pod

Houstunna likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

James' last ace up his sleeve.

Recruit the old hermit.

[​IMG]

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. RCPM

RCPM Member

Because I don't agree with you? Kind of proves my point.

18. Mr Chuck Norris

Anyone who gambles knows that sports is rigged.

Look at all the AMAZING COMEBACKS in all of the major sports last year and how it ended in their championship games

Cleveland comes back down from 3-1 and a buzzer beater in game 7 on the road
    Cubs come back down 3-1
    Clemson beats alabama with 1 second left on the clock
    Patriots come back from 25 to with the Superbowl in OT........AND WHOEVER CAN'T SEE HOW RIGGED THIS IS I CANT SPEAK TO YOU....Who is up 25 and snapping the ball with 15 seconds left on the playclock and PASSING THE BALL.

19. Mr Chuck Norris

So i fully believe beard therw the game. Someone get paid big.

The Greyhound 33 and Fansince80 like this.
  20. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

It was just the nature of his turnovers that made it so damn supicious. They weren't just his usual pick and roll turnovers, they were passes that you'd see made at the local YMCA. Stuff you'd see from weekend warriors.

The Greyhound 33 likes this.