1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm Keepin' My Mouth SHUT About This Loss

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ABS, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Lol confirmation bias to the max. He tried to bring us back and you are gonna criticize him and typecast him into the role of someone who only makes it when it doesnt matter.

Im not saying anderson played great. He didnt. He was terrible most of the game. But why do you only criticize him and not gordon/ariza?

The stats say gordon was even worse last night. It was a bad game for everyone except harden

Mr. Turbo and Pen15clubber like this.
  3. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Lol OP is on my ignore list. All I really know is if KJ played we would have blow them out by 25 points

/thread

4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I will b real quiet, starts another sht thread. Real attention seeker this ABS.

5. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

OP after the loss last night...

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

eff that mess... i say speak your heart out. management need to hear the voices of true fans

7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Been lurking to 10 plus years, used to have the name "LoyalRockets" before forum upgrade, and I never had to start a thread...Everyones usually is on top of it, or the subject is already being discussed. This guy is just lazy and dont want to keep up with the threads. I posted the almost the same sentiment as the OP in the game thread.

#27 Ramo$e, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  8. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Dude, dont cheer him on bro!

9. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I truly wonder if they even care. They are prob like the general fan has no idea about ball or what goes into it which is why they prob will not listen to a fan over a coach

10. topfive

topfive CF OG

Annoying BullShit

onreego, heypartner and BigMaloe like this.
  11. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

I brought his name up in another one of the ABS threads... Cangrejero51... long-winded haunter of the Astros forum.

Through an unspoken (yet clearly coordinated) strategy of ignoring every post where he repeated his much admonished behavior, he eventually just disappeared.

Nothing to add... just want everyone to remember that happened.

Shroopy2, hakeem94 and Ramo$e like this.
  12. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

OP clearly has an agenda against white players. Thank god most people don't quote him much so putting him on ignore will work effectively.

13. clos4life

clos4life Member

Can someone put this garm thread pollution to an end? Someone needs to revoke OP's thread starting ability.

jamisonrocket and YOLO like this.
  14. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Lol at whoever listens to this dude

15. alethios

alethios Member

ABS = Captain Jackass??? Would explain the constant trolling threads.

16. tnopham

tnopham Member

OP,

You're really bad at shutting up and being quiet.

17. jogo

jogo Member

I guessed ABS was really a Mavericks fan a while back. Talks about Rockets but doesn't know the difference between Markieff and Marcus?

Joins the site when the Rockets are having trouble winning games.

ABS-Go back to whatever the Mavs site is called. I'm sure you've already been on there today. No one here is buying what you're selling.

rockpileindisma likes this.
  18. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Thats long been the strategy of "99'er Ambassador". Who doesnt even speak good of Rockets-anything past the 90s. Blatant hit pieces on people's emotional investment and "loyalty". And the SAME whipping up false controversy over Fan-Favorite-but-Underachieving Rocket players, egotistically "extinguishing" those fans for their "incorrect support".

Somehow thats been respected as some purity thing, when its actually always been the same garbage as what you described. (Except that poster hasnt disappeared, is well too "grandfathered" in). This new forum Ignore feature blocking out their entire presense has been an unexpected BLESSING against all that

Richie_Rich and eric.81 like this.
  19. Mr. Turbo

Mr. Turbo Member

Hell he's just a kid probably

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  20. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

so are you saying that Harden was crap? because he didnt have much effort in this game? or Anderson is crap for getting hot in the 4th and actually calling for the ball? not sure.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.