1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Blinebury] Motiejunas missing the point - and fun - as Rockets roll on without him

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lnchan, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I want to hear some words FROM DMO. You got some 'splainin to do.

Are you just loose cannon? Are you with BJ? Are you regretting any of this? Do you want to be back with the Rockets? On and on, so many questions, such a peculiar situation.

Come on horse. Speak.

2. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

I want to hear some words from BJ Armstrong as well. Be interesting to see how he's gonna spin this one.

thiefery likes this.
  3. thiefery

thiefery Member

He's making the business look really bad right now. Owners thinking is he trying to throw a tantrum to get fully released and sign wherever. They may think they trying to set a precedent to no show yourself to unrestricted FA. With this new CBA coming out soon, not a great look. Players are probably saying this agent ****ed up and now we have to represent DMO just cause he's a player.

This gonna get messy.

4. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Yeah, true but BJ isn't the one who would have to come back and play ball (ha).
    MDA can say whatever he wants, if I'm in that locker room I'm busting DMo's balls about it if/when he returns.

Blinebury is right. They don't need him....