1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Another day in America] John Henson racially profiled at jewelry store

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheRealist137, Oct 19, 2015.

1. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Your such a jackass, there are plenty of poor people that aren't black, in fact there are way more poor people in this country that aren't black than are. READ my post. I never brought color into this YOU did. You are the racist in this thread, you always have been and you'll never see it because you are blind and full of hate. Poor is not a color.

Let me be clear, I have never thought what you said and I never will but I do think you are a sad sick person.

1 person likes this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This thread is about race. So that's when color is brought into it. Read the thread title - "racially profiled" - it's about freaking race, not poverty!

Reread your post here, and then ask yourself who is the one who is full of hate. That mirror is what you need to be standing in front of.

3. body slam

body slam Member

But who made it about racial profiling the store or John Henson?

The store followed protocol and took precautionary measures to correspond to the events. Henson happened to be a the right place at the wrong time.

4. Remii

Remii Member

A majority of the white people started off poor here too...

As far as the drugs... That's a trap. Simple "Hunter and The Wolf" scenario. The hunter sticks a blade in the snow and sees how many wolves come lick themselves to death. Same thing applies to the drug situation. The cops see how many people they can catch who pick up the drugs and use them or continuously sale drugs on the same street corners.

And the majority of the people who get caught up in the system are single mother and or women headed households and they're not raising their baby wolves to avoid the traps.

Did the other two intellectual posters on your level spend time in the slammer too...??? I didn't know prison was a destination spot for intelligent individuals.

And are you saying there are no ghetto white folks or Mexicans... It's only black folks...??? Lol...

A black person (or any person) doesn't have to spend their money at places they're not wanted... Problem solved.

5. okierock

Please explain what I posted in this thread that is in any way hateful.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Yeah, and you don't have to live here if you aren't wanted either - so get out.

Sorry? You call me hateful and then ask for this? Dude, you have some issues with race - it's obvious. It's clear you are biased against blacks - many people in this thread are. That's fine, doesn't make you evil, but own up to it.

The store

Measures based on his racial profile which is why it is called racial profiling. Henson happened to be the wrong race at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I mean, it's clear the level of bias against blacks on this site is pretty out in the open. You don't want to call it bias, but you show a different standard and aren't aware of it even. Racial profiling is a form of bias. You can rationalize it as "just being cautious" but that's how most bias is.

7. okierock

So you can't find anything hateful in what I wrote?

You are accusing me of bias against something I haven't even spoken about?

I feel pretty confident in saying that your accusation of bias without reason is a better testimony of your hatefulness than anything I have posted. You also projected hateful words that I have never said on me to confirm your own hateful bias. I really think you need help.

8. marky :)

marky :) Member

Unless I missed something. There's nothing that you said that was hateful

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You are the one who started with all the "hate" and I need help. Sounds like you can dish it out, not point to anything I have said that bothers you specifically, but then when I say you have bias you get all up in arms.

You are one crazy dude.

10. okierock

Since you can't find anything hateful in my posts. How about this question, do you truly think that you do not have bias against white people?