1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#AssaultAtSpringValley

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bongman

bongman Member

I am curious if you still have contol of your vowel movement cause you keep pulling crap out of your arse.

2. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

I'm an anarchist. Can you really look at my posting history and my reasoning and tell me I am a political child?

3. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I would reply to your post, if only you could write in legible English.

4. Remii

Remii Member

Cops have a higher domestic violence rate than the average citizens. So if they will beat their wives and girlfriends they damn sure will beat a stranger.

Female privilege does not apply when it comes to cops.

5. dabush713

dabush713 Member

You mean like how your successful African-American friends would? ;)

6. edwardc

edwardc Member

Your lame attempt at insulting me is laughable.

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

8. HamJam

It reminds me of all the student and community support the football players in Steubenville received after they got in trouble for raping a girl. Also, just like in that case, I bet the support is football related (seeing as the cop acted as a strength coach for the football team).

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It is what it is man. I'd hope that one day you'll grow out of that mindset and progress to a legitimate political ideology...even if it ends up being a legitimate political ideology that I don't agree with.

It sort of makes sense, the kids care more about the cop that has been at the school for years than they do about some new kid that showed up and started causing disruption in the classroom.

Also, it was only like 100 out of 2200 or so kids in the school, that's less than 5%. You can find fringe groups like that to support just about anything.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The knuckleheads digging their heals in and supporting this cop are as bad as the knuckleheads who dug their heals in defending Ahmed the clock artisan.

12. HamJam

Well, if that's how you feel I'll be sure not to comment on your posts in this forum anymore, and I'd appreciate if you would return the favor.

Posts in the basketball forums are still free game though. Go Rockets.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Never debate a sociopath. FYI

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's fair. Just so I'm clear, I don't have a problem with you or anything like that. I just don't see Anarchy as a legitimate political ideology, and honestly I think if you put more thought into it, neither would you. Hell, I'm a Libertarian and even I have to admit that an extreme version of Libertarianism is ridiculous because it's too close to Anarchy.

Anarchy merely invites Despotism in practice.

15. HamJam

Oh, I know it isn't personal man -- I don't take it that way. But, just as far as where I'm coming from, I didn't become an anarchist until several years ago when I was about 28 -- and by that time I already had 3 kids, graduated college, got a job, bought a house -- grown a$$ man stuff. And I didn't come to anarchism lightly. I did so after a lot of study and thought and examination of history, philosophy, politics -- and coming from a place of initial skepticism of anarchism.

So, while I of course understand the general skepticism people have for anarchism, having someone tell me I am a political child and that my opinions are invalid since I am an anarchist ... I mean, I am just going to pass on conversing with such a person on the D and D if that's the case, and politely ask them to do the same.

Other forums and other topics -- no problem and no hard feelings.

16. Remii

Remii Member

It makes perfect sense because if you watch the video you will see no one in the class got worked up over what the officer did. You see no outrage from the students or the teacher and no one ran to her defense or shouted for him to stop...

The other people in the room seemed to had a "she had it coming" vibe.

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

No some students did and got arrested.

18. Remii

Remii Member

I heard another male student was arrested for disturbing the class as well but while the cop was body slamming the female no one said shyt... Not even the teacher.

19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Too scared to do anything. Or maybe it's that group effect, where when no one do anything, everyone else let it go.

20. Remii

Remii Member

That's possible but the actions of students protesting that the guy shouldn't have been fired may say otherwise. Especially considering there's no reason to be scared at this point.

Are there any students protesting that the cop should face chargers...?