1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Top 10 Plays of the Year [NBA.com]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CDrex, Apr 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

NBA.com vid
    Enjoy!
    (With several Lee oops on the countdown, I still think they missed his sickest one, that one game where Lee and Bud were throwing oops to each other. But still fun!)

2. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

I believe the one they threw oops to each other was a preseason game.

3. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

That would explain it, but still play of the year for me. :grin:

4. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

...was hoping to see Lee's one-handed putback against Dallas, his fastbreak slam over Birdman, Jordan Hill's baptism of Josh McRoberts in early Nov., but definitely a solid list. Also, Kyle Lowry's 3-ball right before the half against Boston was one of my favorite plays.

#10 was beautiful, by the way.

5. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

#10 was as good a teamwork play as it gets.

And #1 is exactly why people are so high on 2Pat. His help defense is very refreshing to see at the PF position.

6. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Definitely thought Lee's putback slam should be in there. And Lowry's game tying shot against San Antonio...not spectacular but it was a huge shot.