1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zen Tabak's Recent Activity

1. Zen Tabak liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Those hillbillies wish they were as cool as us. 4th largest city in America. Arguably the king of the south. H Town Hold it down

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  2. Zen Tabak liked FishBulb913's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

That may be the best hat logo in the NFL. I’ll be getting one.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  3. Zen Tabak liked War Machine's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Seconded. When I saw that the Lions’ leaked uniforms this morning had a Black set, I def rolled my eyes a bit and thought, “Yet another...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  4. Zen Tabak liked macho GRANDE's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I would fully endorse this.

5. Zen Tabak liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Just mock-ups found on the SportsLogos board. NOT official. Calm down! :) Tuesday (or more leaks) can't come soon enough! [SPOILER]

6. Zen Tabak liked macho GRANDE's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

To be fair design teams got us those Yao era Rockets monstrosities.

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  7. Zen Tabak liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I keep looking back at it and it's growing on me (the "H") Hope it's the same for you. A ton of merch is about to roll out. I...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  8. Zen Tabak liked Starvela's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

To be honest, I hate and I’m tired of our helmet and uniforms….I’ll take any change, I mean anything at this point, especially something...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  9. Zen Tabak replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

i don't know, I like it. maybe i'm just a dumb idiot with no taste who is also a moron that enjoys ass clowns

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  10. Zen Tabak liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Merch with that H is going to FLY off the shelves, I promise you. The franchise is going to make a killing off this. There is a large...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:39 PM
  11. Zen Tabak liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I've heard many folks say they don't like the "H" old english script thing...but I gotta say I like this.

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:38 PM
  12. Zen Tabak liked Hey Now!'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Oh, boy..... [MEDIA]

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:38 PM
  13. Zen Tabak liked Radricky's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

Jose abreu has reached a level of hate that I didn’t even know was possible for me. He is always down 0-2, has the worst swing I’ve...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  14. Zen Tabak liked phasors28's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

[MEDIA] Looks a little like Roy O out there. Finally something to be excited about this year.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  15. Zen Tabak liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

AJ Blubaugh might be the real deal. He’s probably about 30 more dominant AAA innings away from getting called up. 6ip, 2h, 1er, 0bb,...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:06 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now