1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tankeio's Recent Activity

1. Tankeio liked Amiga's post in the thread [Poll] How many games does this team win next season?.

With Jalen playing as the league’s best star for a dozen games, it’s not that impressive. With Jalen playing as the league’s worst...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:18 AM
  2. Tankeio liked RHU525's post in the thread 27.4%.

It would not shock me if we finally win the number 1 pick in the weakest draft class of all time.

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:12 AM
  3. Tankeio liked Shroopy2's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

In last 2 games, Cam has as many assists as his previous 17 games COMBINED :eek:. That is some SERIOUS black hole ball hogging. But...

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:06 AM
  4. Tankeio liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

I like that he had two 4+ assist games in a row.

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:05 AM
  5. Tankeio liked Roomba's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Cam occasionally annoys me when he makes bad decisions, but his talent is overwhelming. Ime has him on a shorter leash, which is...

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:05 AM
  6. Tankeio liked BamBam's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

[IMG] This thread should be carried to Mordor and thrown into the fires of Mount Doom!!! Go Rockets!!! ....... ....... .......

Apr 12, 2024
  7. Tankeio liked meh's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

I wanted to wait until Jalen can do this for at least half a season to apologize. Turns out he can't even last for half that long

Apr 12, 2024
  8. Tankeio liked kubli9's post in the thread Toyoda Center attendance.

I was in 9th and 10th grade for the championships. Of course there were people that liked the Rockets (myself included) but Hakeem...

Apr 12, 2024
  9. Tankeio liked Reeko's post in the thread Toyoda Center attendance.

it’s a basketball culture problem…Houston isn’t a basketball city Rockets can have a contender, and the atmosphere in the building will...

Apr 12, 2024
  10. Tankeio liked Downtown Sniper's post in the thread Toyoda Center attendance.

Worst game experience I've ever had - every single time. Been to a few other NBA arenas among a host of other sports and they're all...

Apr 12, 2024
  11. Tankeio liked JayGoogle's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

No, that game wasn't important. There was nothing on the line. Most players ain't reaching their first all-star game until they are...

Apr 12, 2024
  12. Tankeio liked JayGoogle's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

IF he was 28 you'd have a point. He's 22, some grace is given with inconsistency. As far as Sengun HE too sucked the moment teams...

Apr 12, 2024
  13. Tankeio liked daywalker02's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

Lol, again Sengün and Udoka put the Rockets on the map much more.....it is not even a discussion. You are comparing a mosquito bite to...

Apr 12, 2024
  14. Tankeio liked Easy's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

Everyone should apologize to everyone. When the dude has a good game, the haters should apologize. When he has a bad game, the stans...

Apr 12, 2024
  15. Tankeio liked BallSoHarden's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

I think the people who created and promoted the apology threads need to now apologize. The reality is the only people who were right are...

Apr 12, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now