1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

tallanvor

Following 1

Followers 2

tallanvor

Contributing Member, from Hong Kong

1. 713
      Hey man I need your help. I got the PrivateVPN but my internet is really slow while connected to any server (dallas or LA). Normally I get 20 download but I barely get to 5 while on these servers. Any suggestions?
    2. sks123
      sks123
      Well you can **** off with that opinion
    3. dandorotik
      dandorotik
      Very sorry about being insulting and bringing politics into it. Emotion is a bad thing when it overcomes courtesy. I will do my best to keep politics separate and not insult others for their beliefs.
    4. tallanvor
      tallanvor
      First off this only worked for the internet. Not the mobile device apps.

MAke sure both people are logged off.

1) Have person A log on and start watching a stream.
      2) person A clicks the log off button in the top right corner he should now still be watching the stream even though he is logged out.
      3) have person B log in and select a stream.

We did this and it worked fine
    5. tomato123
      tomato123
      How to share ballstreams account? Thanks man!
    6. Mr. Dominant
      Mr. Dominant
      Hey, how to use one ballstreams account to watch multiple games at once from different locations? Thanks man!
    7. Dark Rhino
      Dark Rhino
      "Asian hookers"...? Hmm, never even gave it much of a passing thought (to my recollection) BUT on the other hand quite intriguing - to say the least.
      ;)
    8. VanityHalfBlack
      VanityHalfBlack
      Bro, what's with the Indian and Asian comments in the Veronica Mars thread?
  • About

Asian Hookers