1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scarface281's Recent Activity

1. Scarface281 liked Houstunna's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

It's insane because it's probably not true. Texans are improved, but they got obliterated in the round before the round that would even...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:45 PM
  2. Scarface281 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

The Texans keep doing good stuff and I really don't know what to think about anything anymore.

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:18 PM
  3. Scarface281 liked justtxyank's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

No lie, I love them.

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:17 PM
  4. Scarface281 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

With Htown being on the front of the alternative home they should have definitely had the H logo there versus on the helmet. Jerseys...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  5. Scarface281 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

The way jerseys look off the rack vs. on a player in pads is usually very different... so I'm holding out hope that the actual team...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:08 PM
  6. Scarface281 liked MadMax's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I am so very old. Turning 50 in just over a week. I always get blown away by stats like that, because I still think of myself as young

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:28 PM
  7. Scarface281 liked RHU525's post in the thread 27.4%.

It would not shock me if we finally win the number 1 pick in the weakest draft class of all time.

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:14 AM
  8. Scarface281 liked SamCassell's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Why do you continue to repeat these lies? Your ALL CAPS doesn't mean you are right. A traffic ticket in New York is an infraction....

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:09 AM
  9. Scarface281 liked jordnnnn's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

What Giddey did is exactly the same as all the guys Chris Hanson puts in jail on to catch a predator. He purposely sought out an...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:04 AM
  10. Scarface281 liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Right, which is why people should disregard your opinion and that of any weird extremist. You see a guy getting lied to and duped by a...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:03 AM
  11. Scarface281 liked Easy's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

I am confused. You seem to have been repeatedly accusing people of hypocrisy when they condemn KPJ's crime and take Giddey's lightly....

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  12. Scarface281 liked foh's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Not a one night stand? Social media has pictures of them hugging & the court is supposed to assume long term sexual relationship? You...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  13. Scarface281 liked FishBulb913's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Lol this is quickly becoming the urban music at Toyota Center thread all over again. I'm 36 years old and white and from Houston with...

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:40 AM
  14. Scarface281 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Yeah Houston is known for those things but it's not the number one export, even in your world. You just have a thing against "urban"...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  15. Scarface281 liked MadMax's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Can we also get rid of the Clay Walker song?

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:08 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now