1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pringles's Recent Activity

1. Pringles replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Man this is honestly not something I thought of. Would we not also trade away Tucker and Frambler? Stock up the farm, and try to...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:13 PM
  2. Pringles liked leroy's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

I'd be fine with being patient if the team were playing better but this has to stop. He can't be played. @Htown Stros idea is probably...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:09 PM
  3. Pringles liked The Beard's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

I’m drawing a blank now but the Astros signed a SP, I think after the Drabek/Swindle years, that fans said WTF right away and were right

4. Pringles liked ryan_98's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

https://theathletic.com/1867126/2020/06/17/ranking-the-worst-free-agent-signings-in-houston-sports-history/ RHP Woody Williams — two...

5. Pringles replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

This is worse than the Texans signing Ed Reed or when the Rockets signed Ryan Anderson.

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  6. Pringles liked The Beard's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Or maybe we play defense behind him and win today?

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  7. Pringles liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Forearm is code for TJS...elbow could be several things (including that)

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  8. Pringles liked Yordan The Great's post in the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Come on Abreu let this AB be your springboard. Please.

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  9. Pringles liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Slash line .385 / .467 / .738 / 1.205 [ATTACH] He's had an amazing start. [ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240409-144403_Google.jpg Screenshot_20240409-144441_Google.jpg Apr 14, 2024 at 2:02 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now