1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Poloshirtbandit's Recent Activity

1. Poloshirtbandit liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Movie] Bad Boys 4: Ride or Die.

FF crossover or nah

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  2. Poloshirtbandit liked tinman's post in the thread Turkey Leg Hut Getting Roasted.

Damn It’s over [MEDIA]

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  3. Poloshirtbandit liked PhiSlammaJamma's post in the thread What do you consider old?.

If you read any or all o these forum threads, you would be kinda ass old: Lawnmowers Things that Annoy You Aging and Grooming Bee Hive...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:04 PM
  4. Poloshirtbandit liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I booked my airfare and hotel ages ago

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  5. Poloshirtbandit liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Bing AI image generator summarizing last nights game [ATTACH]

upload_2024-3-25_8-35-15.jpeg Mar 25, 2024 at 9:41 AM
  6. Poloshirtbandit liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Just woke up and checked the score. I could not watch OT. That was the worst officiating I have ever seen in my life. Bar none. I...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:38 AM
  7. Poloshirtbandit liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

The jump ball was a REALLY really bad call. I don't know what the hell they were seeing on that one.

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:36 AM
  8. Poloshirtbandit liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I am wiped out. I feel like I just watched a world series game. One of the ones in which we beat the Dodgers. In particular the one...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  9. Poloshirtbandit liked dc rock's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA] [IMG] I can’t take these late games, man. Hope this is a joke.

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:28 PM
  10. Poloshirtbandit liked MadMax's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Ummm how is that jump ball.

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:31 PM
  11. Poloshirtbandit liked Aware's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

bro that was not a jump ball

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:31 PM
  12. Poloshirtbandit liked MadMax's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Just awful

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:30 PM
  13. Poloshirtbandit liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Was that really a jump ball? I thought we got the rebound. Quick ass whistle

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:30 PM
  14. Poloshirtbandit liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Nasty poster

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  15. Poloshirtbandit liked Jake Tower's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

WOAH BABY

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now