1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Northside Storm
Last Activity:
Jun 26, 2016 at 9:38 AM

Following 1

Followers 2

Northside Storm

Contributing Member, from Canada

Northside Storm was last seen:
Jun 26, 2016
    1. brantonli24
      brantonli24
      Nah Mark Carney was in the audience, so was Jim O'Neill and Jean Claude Trichet. in fact I think there were a couple of Nobel winners and some lots of Harvard and whatever professors in the audience.
    2. aeolus13
      aeolus13
      Hey Northside - you know I was being facetious in my post about the Texas budget, right? Also, I got rep from bigtexxx, proving how effective my parody really was :P
    3. eveluvsrox
      eveluvsrox
      Northside Storm can you give him my email please? i wanna thank him and his wise words as well....if you can THANK you so MUCH....and yourself...<3 nothing but love for yall guys...seriously. and thanks for you're time for me and doin that for me...I gotta thank who people is helping me...not lying one bit but gotta be thankful,Grateful I have yall in my heart and caring...really means alot to me and people seem to enjoy the thread still.. Thank you for you're time and btw My number is
      lildavid713@gmail.com
    4. brantonli24
      brantonli24
      wow montreal? that's far away, I study at the london school of economics, but I'm still just a fresher so I don't know anything yet lol.
    5. Northside Storm
      Northside Storm
      McGill University all the way up in Montreal. You?
    6. brantonli24
      brantonli24
      hey northside storm, you study econ? so do I! where do you study at?
  • About

Signature

"Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something."

Hope in all things (especially the Rockets)