1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nook's Recent Activity

1. Nook liked heypartner's post in the thread Tim Legler sees Morant, Westbrook, and Iverson in Jalen Green.

Kirkland Kobe?

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:32 PM
  2. Nook liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

It was the first day of baseball. What could be better?

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:26 PM
  3. Nook liked Astrodome's post in the thread Cam Whitmore out 3 weeks with sprained LCL.

He had a leg issue in high school but seemed to be fine since. I wouldn't think this is related.

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:02 PM
  4. Nook replied to the thread Cam Whitmore out 3 weeks with sprained LCL.

He might end up being better than Jalen Green - kind of hard to say about a 19 year old. He has some very loud skills and has had...

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:01 PM
  5. Nook liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

This is getting pretty pathetic. Just stop. Please.

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:51 PM
  6. Nook liked basso's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:50 PM
  7. Nook liked CCorn's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Hes not wrong

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:49 PM
  8. Nook liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

@basso is being a silly boy about this whole thing

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:47 PM
  9. Nook replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

[IMG] I don’t know about lasers… but I do know there are Mexican Jew vampires…. and for some reason I’m okay with that.

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:47 PM
  10. Nook liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

mexican jewish space lasers, dude

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:44 PM
  11. Nook replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

They may ultimately end up paying for it - but it is likely to be tied up for years in court, and the bridge cannot wait that long.

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:44 PM
  12. Nook replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

This isn’t true - I have lived in many places, some very red and some very blue… and there are pluses and minuses for both… but I can...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:42 PM
  13. Nook replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

All I have learned from this thread is some people are blaming Mexican Jews for this accident…. and some others think it was a...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:38 PM
  14. Nook liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:35 PM
  15. Nook liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Bridge was brought down by controlled demolition -- no way a boat going so slow can take down an entire massive span with absolute...

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:32 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now