1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nick
Last Activity:
Mar 18, 2024 at 9:56 PM
Birthday:
November 26
Home Page:

Nick

Contributing Member, from Houston, TX and Galveston, TX

Nick was last seen:
Mar 18, 2024 at 9:56 PM
    1. the shark
      the shark
      Thanks for understanding Nick.
    2. the shark
      the shark
      Nick, I owe you an apology. A few weeks back I got into it with you, and said some things that I shouldn't. Was on a short fuse since I had three people pass away that I grew up with during that time, and then my mother was in the hospital. That said these are really just excuses as I should have never gone off on you, and for that I am TRULY sorry. Hope you can accept my apology, and that we can both put this behind us.
    3. rajbatman
      rajbatman
      I had the same problem with my mobile share bill. I went to ATT, told them I wanted out of the contract and paid full price for 2 iphone 6 plus. My bill went back down to $140/month. Not sure, but I believe you have a very short window to do this. I would call ATT and see if you qualify for "buyers remorse period" to be able to do this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 26
    Home Page:
    http://
    Texas sports... is there anything better?