1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

kjayp

Following 1

Collectibles business owner

kjayp

Contributing Member, Male, from Vegas, baby!

Hopin for the best... but expecting the worse... Sep 7, 2020

1. kjayp
      kjayp
      Hopin for the best... but expecting the worse...
  • About

Collectibles business owner

Signature

3/4/22 I find it interesting that Emblid is the front runner for MVP... but i thought 'big men were unplayable in todays NBA'...too much of a liability on d...?
    DeRozan is making a living on the mid-range... i thought those were bad shots....
    Team with the best record in the league in 26th on 3pa... so i guess a team doesnt have to live or die by the 3...

'Gimmicks' such as small ball may work for the most part in the reg season... oftentimes yer dealing with lesser competition and teams arent gonna rework their defensive scheme or rotation for 1 or 2 random games against the Rockets... but when we get into a 7 game series in the postseason teams will game plan for whatever gimmick and we will get exposed...
    Hear me now - believe me later... 2/6/2020

If you have 2 MVP players in their prime... you would think you should be able to build a team around them that can shove it down the other teams throats - without resorting to high risk/reward gimmick scenarios...
    High risk/High reward scenarios are for lower to midlevel teams as they attempt to offset their shortcomings in talent with luck and gimmicks...

"It don't mean a thing - without the ring" - Michael Jordan